joke of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
A teen gets home from school and as he is walking in, his mother asks him how his day was. Well, it was Ok I guess. So she asks him to explain. He then tells her that the teacher wanted to see him after school. So after school he goes to see the teacher and he ended up having sex with the teacher. The mother is horrified and flabbergasted at hearing that her young son is already a young man and how an adult took his innocence away from him. She yells at him to go to his room and wait for his father to get home. When the father gets home, she explains what had happened and wanted him to have a talk with their young son. He strains and musters the most angry look he can as he walks away. He enters the boys room and slams the door behind him. At this point he finally starts to smile, excited for his son. He tells his son that he is now a young man and that sex is one of the most enjoyable experiences for men to ever have. He is so ecstatic that to show him how happy he is for him, he offers to take his son out to buy a new bike. The son relaxes seeing that his father did not go ballistic on him and agrees. As they are leaving the store later that night, the young man looks at the father and says................

Thanks for the bike dad, but can we go riding tomorrow? My ass really hurts.

I thought it was pretty funny ... Maybe humble isnt gettin it .

PUNCH LINE - IT WAS A MALE TEACHER !!

Back