Joke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

okay, there were 3 guys driving in the nevada dessert. They were lost and they were all really thirsty, but there were no houses or stores around. Finally, they saw a house. The driver stopped and said "okay, i'm gonna go get us some water." He walks up to the door, and this old nasty, crusty lady opens the door. He asks for water and she invites him in. "okay" she says "before i give you this water, you have to do something for me. "okay" the driver replies. "for every glass of water i give you, you have to stick your dick in my pussy." "What the hell????!!!!!", the driver replies. "there are no houses or stores for another 50 miles" the old lady says. Finally, the driver agrees. They walk up to her bedroom, lies on the bed, and closes her eyes. "Do it" she says. The driver looks around the room and finds some corn on the cob in a basket. He grabs one and shoves it into the old lady...the lady screams out of joy. he throws the corn out the window, grabs another one and shoves it in, she screams even louder, throws the corn out the window and shoves another one in, this time to old lady orgasms and is satisfied. he throws the corn out the window before she opens her eyes. "thanks babe, i'll go get your water now" so the driver gets the water and gets to the car. "you guys have no idea what i had to do to get this water." the driver says. The passenger looks at him and says, "fuck the water, we got us some creamed corn"......

:lol: That is very funny! :lol: Roflmao! :lol:

Back