Joke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

here it goes ps sorry its so long but you'll enjoy.
2 guys are taking a road trip across the states. Some where in bumfuck egypt and they run out of gas. Its about 9pm and they passed a gas station about 20 miles back. they look ahead of them and see a light about a mile up so they say fuck it and start to walk to the light.
about 20 minutes later, they get up there and its a farm. So they were like ,lets go and knock on the door and see if they would give us a ride to get gas. After about a minute of knocking some old guy opens up the door and
says "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" they tell him what happened and he told them that the station was probably closed, but if they wanted they could stay in the barn for the night. they said sure. the farmer told them to go out and wait in the barn and he'll bring them some pillows and blankets.
their in the barn for about 10 minutes and in comes the farmer and some hot ass girl. they threw them the stuff and told them this is my daughter. The only thing i ask you is not to touch her. they look at each other and agree. so the farmer and daughter leave and the guys fall asleep. about a hour later the barn door opens and in walks the girl. she wakes up the first guy and hopes on his dick. he was hesitant at first but was like what the hell. how will he ever find out.they finish and she leaves. about 20 minutes later she comes out and fucks the second guy. she leaves.
BANNNNG they are awakened by a shotgun blast. The farmer is standing there with a shotgun. "GET UP" he yells. there like damn. "pull down your pants" the farmer says. They look at each other and was like ok. They dropped their pants and their dicks were green. The farmers says "i gave my daughter a pill that turns her puss green. Now this is your punishment. go out to my oricid and pick a hundred of your favorite fruits. they laughed and said ok. first guy comes back a hour later and has 100 cherries. What now he says. The farmer replies"now stick them up your ass one by one. hes like damn. so he starts. 27, 28, 29 and he starts to laugh and they fall out. 52,53,54 he starts to laugh and they all fall out. the farmer is like what the hell. starts again 78,79,80 busts up laughing and they all fall out. the farmer is pissed this time and says "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR???" the guy looks down and says "my buddys out there picking watermellons. :eek: :D :D :D :D

There's a couple going at it for the first time. After a while
the guy asks the woman to open her legs a little wider. She
does and they continue.

A few minutes go by and he asks her again, "Open your legs a
little wider".

She does.

Again, he says, "A little wider, Honey."

The woman starts getting pissed off but she does it.

When he once again asks, "Can you open them just a little
wider?"

She finally yells, "What are you trying to do, get your balls
in too?"

He says, "No. I'm trying to get them out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This guy comes home from work one day to find his dog with the
neighbor's pet rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit is dead and the
guy panics. He takes the dirty, chewed up rabbit into the
house and gives it a bath, blow dries its fur and puts the
dead rabbit back into the cage at the neighbor's house, hoping
they will think it died of natural causes.

A few days later, the neighbor is outside and asks the guy,
"Did you hear that Fluffy died?"

The guy stumbles around and says, "Um..no..um..what happened?"

The neighbor replies, "We just found him dead in his cage one
day, but the weird thing is that the day after we buried him
someone had dug him up, gave him a bath and put him back into
the cage. There are some real sick people out there..."

What does McDonalds and Micheal Jackson have in common?????

They Both have 40 year old meat between 10 year old buns!!!

What do a mexican and a cue ball have in common?

The harder you hit them the more english you get out of them.

IM not a racist but its funny.

my mexican friend max told me these so don't hang me from the gallows.
1. why does a mexican funeral only have two pallbearers?
trashcans only have two handles.
2. why do mexicans drive lowriders?
so they can cruise and pick strawberries at the same time?
3. what is 6 miles long and goes 2 miles an hour?
a mexican funeral with only 1 set of jumper cables

Back