Jokes Of The Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
Eighteen Year-Old Catholic Girl

An eighteen year-old Catholic girl goes to see her mum and tells her that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the Chemist and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!!" The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.

Half an hour later a brand new Ferrari stops at their house, a mature and distinguished man, with grey hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house. He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl and tells them:

"Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take charge. If a girl is born I will bequeath her 3 stores, 2 town- houses, a beach villa and a £1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories, and a £1,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, a factory and £500,000 each. "However, if there is a miscarriage..." At this point, the father, who had remained silent all the time, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him :

"You'll ride her again!!!"

Nice, hey do you want us to post jokes as well???

Milan

Back