Jones Soda now in 12pack cans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
:mother of God:

Jones.com

I was at target today, saw that they had jones in 12 packs. On top of that, they are basicly the same price as normal 12packs. Hell yea.

Just thought I would share the great news.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 28 2004, 12:18 AM
ive never even heard of Jones Soda
[post=423074]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf??? It's everywhere up here man. You must have not been paying attention in gas stations apparently. <_<

Jones soda is good, I'm gonna hve to try it in the cans now.

can't believe you've never heard of jones... that shit was around here when i was in 8th grade or some shit. it's pretty good, dont know about their "mashed potato" flavored soda and what not

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Nov 28 2004, 09:50 AM
can't believe you've never heard of jones... that shit was around here when i was in 8th grade or some shit. it's pretty good, dont know about their "mashed potato" flavored soda and what not
[post=423174]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

But what I found out is Jone's has ZERO dollars spent for advertising. Defently pretty popular around here.

For those that don't know, Jone's has semi diffrent (non mainstream) flavors like weird fruit mixes. With all of their lables, they use drinkers summited black and white photos, and most of them are really good pics.

Damn, I first discovered Jones at this Ice Cream Parlor that was around the corner from my house when I was a kid. Ever since it's been my favorite soda, but its been too expensive. That is good to hear that its the same price as regular soda, albeit in cans. <_<

Originally posted by caffeind@Dec 1 2004, 02:17 PM
send in a pic and they'll send you a bottle back with it on it. ;)
[post=424546]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, they just send you a case of labels.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Nov 9 2004, 09:36 PM-->
Originally posted by arroshiz@Nov 9 2004, 11:30 PM
one more thing, my car isnt even runnin right, it cuts in and out like i have no fuel pressure or something, plus i have a fuel leak and no knock sensor
[post=414540]Quoted post[/post]​

Then why the fuck are you out street racing?

oh what it's like to be 16 again...
[post=414545]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by arroshiz@Nov 24 2004, 10:39 PM
dude i dont care about ur 143 whp...and i dont care about ur fully built sohc either...has this all started cause some guy didnt believe i beat a 3000gt without a knock sensor?...what wrong with u people, this is kill stories, not flame the kid that beat a 3000gt with his b17 with no knock sensor, damn, what does ur SOHC have done to it? mine damn engine is stock, and hasnt been in my car but maybe 3 weeks...why do i need to grow up before i talk to some guy i dont know that is flaming for no reason...u people get all technical with this shit...with ur wheel horse power and ur sohc slammer's....i beat a damn 3000gt, end of story, and if anybody wants to come to georgia to race me, come down here and quit talkin out of ur asses, cause i really dont care what u have to say
[post=421990]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by asmallsol@Dec 1 2004, 10:41 PM
caffeind
@Dec 1 2004, 02:17 PM
send in a pic and they'll send you a bottle back with it on it. ;)
[post=424546]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, they just send you a case of labels.
[post=424958]Quoted post[/post]​

look what my qoute button does now too whats wong with my profile

Back