JP Full SPEED 198MPH Dodge Colt CLE OH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ive never heard of any mirage going 200mph.

we have alot of 4g's and 5g's running 12s daily driven though :)

here is one... and im the mechanic on it.
l_2b5550b7d22736aadc9cc5c57a6b8f10.jpg

So your the one that works on Danny G's car huh? What are you doing to it in this photo (an oil change? lol), cuz from what he tells everyone on HONE he does all the work himself, Can he actually run 12's when he's driving?

198mph? I call major BS. If you look at the supposed GPS MPH it jumps anywhere from 2-6 mph at a time. If he was going that fast it would be going up in increments of 1 mph at a time and very slowly at that.

So your the one that works on Danny G's car huh? What are you doing to it in this photo (an oil change? lol), cuz from what he tells everyone on HONE he does all the work himself, Can he actually run 12's when he's driving?

danny hasnt owned the car for awhile. im the mechanic for the new owner, and i know its long history. dan did alot of the fix it work since he bought the car trashed. dan is also a good friend of mine and i have nothing but respect for him.

btw thats an inspection station. the car is capable of 12s with better tires than i was able to provide dan at the time.

198mph? I call major BS. If you look at the supposed GPS MPH it jumps anywhere from 2-6 mph at a time. If he was going that fast it would be going up in increments of 1 mph at a time and very slowly at that.

gps = track by satellite that's why the mph were jumping like that. ... . you are all a bunch of f***ing idiots. how could this video be fake in any way.? if jealousy is what makes you wonder then f*** off....

now Celerity: lil ignorant, how about you check this out?... a full body DSM, not even with a modified front bumper running 7 damn seconds, his higherst mph was 195 so far IN A 1/4 MILE!!!!, but then he ran a 7.70 at 191mph. and now you gonna tell me its impossible for a stock body to hit 200mph in an open freeway... get out you damn box you living in.... here is the link now , there is a couple more videos in youtube also.... just look for shep car or shepherd's 7 second DSM.

YouTube - John Shepherd's 7sec DSM NO NOS! 8/15/2006 (Outer View)

:eek: HAVE A NICE DAY.

gps = track by satellite that's why the mph were jumping like that. ... . you are all a bunch of f***ing idiots. how could this video be fake in any way.? if jealousy is what makes you wonder then f*** off....

now Celerity: lil ignorant, how about you check this out?... a full body DSM, not even with a modified front bumper running 7 damn seconds, his higherst mph was 195 so far IN A 1/4 MILE!!!!, but then he ran a 7.70 at 191mph. and now you gonna tell me its impossible for a stock body to hit 200mph in an open freeway... get out you damn box you living in.... here is the link now , there is a couple more videos in youtube also.... just look for shep car or shepherd's 7 second DSM.

YouTube - John Shepherd's 7sec DSM NO NOS! 8/15/2006 (Outer View)

:eek: HAVE A NICE DAY.

Why are you getting so defensive over this? It's not even your car we're talking about, it's some car that your friend had before you knew him. You've never even seen the thing, so chill out. And by the way, if your friend was doing this shit on a public freeway, then he's 1.) a fucking moron, and 2.) lucky as hell to be able to walk away from something like that.

And do you seriously think TurboMirage would argue with you over something so stupid as to whether the car in the video was a Colt or a Mirage? He wasn't saying that you're wrong, he was just saying that the Colt is a Mirage, just re-badged for the US as a Dodge. It's a Mitsu product sold under the Dodge name, a DSM, if you will...

You do realize this is HondaSwap right? If you're so passionate about DSMs, then maybe it's time to find a new forum?

Last edited:
Lolz at Danny G's car. BTW Alex, I'm EJProject. Aka, Cavs.

What has George done with it since he bought it? Got it professionally tuned hopefully...

I can't see the video cause I'm at work. But it sounds like your talking about John Shepherd.

Why are you getting so defensive over this? It's not even your car we're talking about, it's some car that your friend had before you knew him. You've never even seen the thing, so chill out. And by the way, if your friend was doing this shit on a public freeway, then he's 1.) a fucking moron, and 2.) lucky as hell to be able to walk away from something like that.

And do you seriously think TurboMirage would argue with you over something so stupid as to whether the car in the video was a Colt or a Mirage? He wasn't saying that you're wrong, he was just saying that the Colt is a Mirage, just re-badged for the US as a Dodge. It's a Mitsu product sold under the Dodge name, a DSM, if you will...

You do realize this is HondaSwap right? If you're so passionate about DSMs, then maybe it's time to find a new forum?

one thing it isnt is a DSM. those were eclipses/talons/galants all produced in normal, illinois. all CSMs (colt/summit/mirage/lancer) were produced in japan ;)

you do realize this is in Other Vehicle Discussions right?:eek:

Very true, but this guy is getting his panties all in a twist defending cars that aren't even his. That was my point.

But yeah, I guess this forum is the appropriate place for it.

one thing it isnt is a DSM. those were eclipses/talons/galants all produced in normal, illinois. all CSMs (colt/summit/mirage/lancer) were produced in japan ;)

Huh, didn't know that. So only cars produced at that plant were considered DSMs? I actually used to live in Peoria, about half an hour from Bloomington/Normal. I know a few guys who work there.

yeah, because they were manufactured under the diamond-star motors marquee. all DSMs have DSM in big black letters on the firewall ID plate.

Big.... do you have any idea how much power Shep makes?

Cuz I promise its more than 750.

I could see a colt doing 198. Then lifting off the ground and smashing itself to bits because it couldn't handle the various forces involved with going 198mph.

Its believeable. I mean hell, I had a bolt ons only LS motor in a crx and it would cook along at 144mph.

That was sub 200hp in a brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back