JP Full SPEED 198MPH Dodge Colt CLE OH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go with that 198kmh thing, but the fly-by it did in that video was actually impressive. It was BOOKING along, and it looked like more than 120 to me.

I reiterate: That car is fast, and it took quite a bit to build it up. But I don't think anyone with that much power would be bragging about touching 120mph (ish). So I think that someone is just honestly screwed up in the head here.

ppl here are just too slow, thinking that a 750+hp colt can only go 120MPH... a stock colt can do that without having its rear end lift off the ground like my friend did.

p/s: camera shut off because of its built in "free-falling" feature. meaning that the camera will shut off when a sudden move is detected so you won't lose any data. My sony camcorder has it too.

"my camera shut off because of free fall sensing" ROFL That's a new one.

They have it, but you're going to tell me that your car is now so fast that it slams an inertial sensor to the back of it's housing ? a FWD doing over a G .... when it's already supposedly over 160 mph ?

Dude, you're gone. You're shot.

And whats this "rear end lift" thing ?

Sorry to bring up such a old post, but i don't come on here no more.

Me and jp dont get along but I vouch for this car doing over 200mph. It only had around 700 hp on a 4g swap.
The highway runs in this car never ended less than 140.

At the end of the tape the car did loose control while slowing down took a gust of wind and lost control sideswiping the wall and ending up ass end hard into the wall. Car was fucked afterwards.

This accedent scared him straight for about a year and a half but now hes back up to it with a bigger ego.
Has a rx7 with a 4g63 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back