JR wins the D1GP !!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Congrats to JR.... What a great way to kick ass out there...finally an American wins...and in one bad ass car.

Now everyone is going to go out and buy Mustangs....

Here's a Sweet vid I found... Props to Shift-lock.net.

RightClickSave......and put on a seatbelt.

I can't believe how fast they are getting.... :blink:

I was there, it was pretty exciting. Those Mustangs didn't just get a retro look but I say it also got a retro sound (very deep with a don't fuck with me sound). Too bad Rhys Millen crash the GTO during practice (too bad he didn't have the General Lee as a back up :p ). I would have love to see him and his father Ron go at it. Alex Pheiffer and the S2k didn't too bad. I was a bit disappointed with Ken Gushi, I heard so much about this kid and he didn't make it to the twin drifts... oh well must have been a bad day (not as bad as Orido... he didn't even drift on any of his 3 runs... just as the car was gaining speed something happens and he backs down... Flys all the way from Japan for nothing... :cry: ). Another disppointment, didn't get to see the '68 Camaro dirft.

Wierd how you joined Hondaswap 24 hours before Airjockie did :)

I love the Mustang, for balance and overall drift ability. The V6 even has the power to break the rears free (With some savvy foot / inertial thrust work)

Any details on the 68 Camaro doing drift ?

The old Camero is Ryan Hamptons car...me and Ryan had about a 2 hour drunking convo about getting old cars into the scene....I forgot most of what he said.....I was plastered at Jr's party in MD that night. :ph34r:

I'm surprized Cali is still standing...or that Ahhnold hasn't declared Martial Law yet.....Jr and the rest of the DA crew wil prolly party their ass off for the next month over this win. And when they party...shit get broken or destroyed. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
The old Camero is Ryan Hamptons car...me and Ryan had about a 2 hour drunking convo about getting old cars into the scene....I forgot most of what he said.....I was plastered at Jr's party in MD that night. :ph34r:

I'm surprized Cali is still standing...or that Ahhnold hasn't declared Martial Law yet.....Jr and the rest of the DA crew wil prolly party their ass off for the next month over this win. And when they party...shit get broken or destroyed. :ph34r:

Yeah, that party was insane. Poor Carluche :)

sweet ass video!! if you ever wanna see a crazy ass drifter, watch Bubba Drift. i saw him at a drift competition this summer and hes just plain fucking insane to watch.

I was just dissappointed by some of the people i saw. taka was doin alright, pfieffer did pretty well, but i didnt see chris forsberg, nob taniguchi, or rhys millen.

I know rhys crashed the GTO, but as someone said, you would think he could get the general or a 350 PDQ...maybe even that old dahtsun that they fixed up on monster garage. He was really driftin in that.

that is horrible music. god damn, i had to turn the sound off. i would rather just hear the engines and tires screaming

i didnt mind the music. when i watched it again, i saw some really kick ass S13s...two to be exact.

:werd:

Not going to drift the S2k though... maybe the truck (tons of suspension work though) or something else- cheap.

so who is the "jr" ??

that music was horrid.. the 2nd song was worse then the barney song.

other then that it was a pretty cool vid1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back