JR wins the D1GP !!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not the mid engine
its not the 2 seater
its not the weight.

its the wheel base.

You should. If you can drift, then sign up for the local CT events. You wouldn't be afraid to decorate your Mirage either, so it would be welcome.

Japan drifts FWD and RWD. They drift AWD. Like B said before, "If you have FWD don't even show up and waste our time" and I added to "If you can't drift then don't show up and waste our time".

But shit, there was that kid that got Aces high in an E Civic just by keeping the ebrake locked on all night. It worked, and he had the car sideways most of the time.

I also think I can do drifts with the NX2000 too. While I'm not pre-reging yet, I will get the car out and give it a shot on my Dori road.

I say again...I suck at drifting...but I am out there trying to do it....my wallet feels my suckyness. But I'm also useing a car that is RWD...and peppy..but not fast, normal torque...and limited suspention...I got the LSD in it finally...and still haven't played with it too much...the car is completely different than what I strted out with...and I progressively got worse at drifting....

When I lost a flywheel in the Z, then I jumped into a near stock 240sx...I was kicking it out like crazy on the first run...but my technique was also making it dive to hard...and well...it was the first time I took that car out....now if I had a car set up...and I had the practice...then I'm pretty sure I could do something impressive. Remember I also did it with an AE86...an IMHO....the Z is 50X harder to get it to slide for a decent distance....sadly...I still haven't had the chance to jump into a real drift machine and have the time to get behind the wheel and master it. Maybe I'm too mature or scared to lose my licence to find an empty parking lot to play in...I'd rather wait till safe places to have fun become for and more available...hince...The stafford Speedway next year will be a place to really see what I can do with the Z....

Chris, Steve, Brian, Bill, and a few others here have done it....they have came with me...and they rocked what they could and popped a few tires...I'd love to see more of these guys out there doing it next year...but everyone has their own paths to travel...so I doubt I'll see any of them. But the most impressive driver to date is Neil...that kid took a car...nearly stock...and outdid me, and most of the other cars at two events. :ph34r:

i need to get the big motor in there first, so i can hold some speed ass-draggin'

i got the okay for next season though. ill have the 240. no need to destroy the tires on the mirage :)

since sabrina liked the kart trak so much, shes going to give autocross a shot. if she cant get anywhere in her car(which she wont because she doesnt like to go over 4500rpms :p), i told her she was welcome to drive the mirage.

Quoted post[/post]]
Oh, so since I called you on it now I'm the badguy.

I don't have to prove jack shit. I wasn't the one going around making claims that I have to dance around the issue and explain.

I say again. Put up or shut up. Anyone can make the sort of claims that you're famous for making, but a select few can actually live up to them.

I don't have to prove jack shit, either, that was my point.

This isn't a pissing contest, this isn't a "who's dick is bigger contest" (we know I would win those, anyway), this was me stating something and not caring whether or not some hondaswap super guru believed me or not.

All I said was for you to "shut up" simply because that would be refreshing. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
its not the mid engine
its not the 2 seater
its not the weight.

its the wheel base.

The wheel base has a lot to do with it, but so does where the cars center of balance lies in relation to it - my point about the car being mid engine.

Quoted post[/post]]
Maybe I'm too mature or scared to lose my licence to find an empty parking lot to play in...I'd rather wait till safe places to have fun become for and more available...t of the other cars at two events. :ph34r:

I hear that completely. My drifting experiences came after my old High School freshly paved the student parking lots. Police sit in the parking lots all the time now and patrol the area regularly. Drifting on a public road is just stupid, there's too much that can go wrong to not only endanger yourself but endanger others.

If I actually had the time to and could find someone to go with me, I would try to hit the track but I don't know if the WRX will ever see any track days, ever.

Sorry, insults started flying. Off sides, Penalty. The call goes to Team Battlepope for the win.

That, and you failed to recognise the awesome design genius of the First Gen MR2. And you'll never go platinum that way.

Quoted post[/post]]
Sorry, insults started flying. Off sides, Penalty. The call goes to Team Battlepope for the win.

That, and you failed to recognise the awesome design genius of the First Gen MR2. And you'll never go platinum that way.

-1 for your list of cars, Steve. Very disappointing.

I call him an ass pony because he is an ass pony. Comes into this thread, starts talking to me, and tells me to shut up.

This image is pretty widely used online but I think it applies pretty well to our good friend New2TheCarScene...

greater_internet_fuckwad_theory.jpg

Illustrating how people who are seemingly normal offline can quickly become raging egotystical, self-praising wrinkles on the sphincter of internet society when subjected to the forum environment.

ON TOPIC: I agree with whoever said it's about time and American won on the american drifting circuit.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Haha, so cute and then you add your little "ON TOPIC" sentence that you really don't give a shit about but you want to put forth your holier than thou attitude that you haven't had thus far.

You're the bigger man, right? Except you're the moron that started this.

I don't act differently here than offline; if there was some jerk off, like yourself, in person then I would tear them to pieces. I'm a nice guy generally, but if I feel someone is an ass and warrants treatment like I give you, then I'll give them the special treatment. In reality, you're the internet geek hat has the "tough stuff" persona online that I guarantee you don't have in person - but I'm the one being fake here. Derrrrrrrrrr

I'll stop now because everyone will get their panties in a bunch that I drug this out, but remember who started it. ^^

I simply told you to prove your claims before I believe them.

Normally I don't ask people to do that, but 90% of the claims you make are simply so fucking unbelievable. Anyone can SAY they can do anything on the internet. For instance:

Last night I went for a short cruise in my Murcielago, came home and fucked 3 supermodels. What? You don't believe me? Shut up, it's refreshing.

You can't make outlandish claims and then just tell people to shut up when they don't believe you. It's bad form.

And if you act the same way offline as you do here, I cannot fathom how anyone puts up with your personality.

Quoted post[/post]]
I simply told you to prove your claims before I believe them.

Normally I don't ask people to do that, but 90% of the claims you make are simply so fucking unbelievable.

Then you dance around your original statement trying to get off on technicality so you don't look like a supreme jackass. Too late.

And if you act the same way offline as you do here, I cannot fathom how anyone puts up with your personality.

I'll respond to this because you're trying to call me out on your own stupidy.

I said "practically any" not "any", there's a difference. If you don't have a basic reading comprehension level, go f*ck yourself - thats not any fault of mine. (See that, I used the term any, not "practically any" because I did infact mean "any" this time.)

Well, because you can't fathom it must not be true, right? You understand that you're not the end all, be all, right?

Go outside and do something.

My own stupidity? How so?

Yes, there's a difference between "any" and "practically any". That doesn't change the fact that you made an open-ended statement claiming to be able to properly drift potentially any number or variety of RWD car.

I never claimed that universal truth is limited to my comprehension - seems more like a statement you would make.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back