JRSC B18C

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

EH3B18C

Banned
Okay, should i go with the JRSC or the greddy turbo kit? I just want a fun daily driven car that can still kick ass. my budget is 3500. i got a civic si hatch with B18C GSR.

My Mods:

JDM ITR pistons
CTR cams
Toda cam gears
AEM V2
Toda headers
Skunk2 IM
MSD ignition set
Mugen programmed ECU
Portflow port and polish
Tanabe Hyper Medallion Cat Back

wes at capital high here in sacramento told me that it's pretty awful to run a turbo with my setup, a supercharger would be fine. I'm thinking all motor or the all mighty JRSC.

1st, how is the JRSC "all mighty"? superchargers are great-for V8's. they make power in the the low-midrage powerband. where do Honda's make all of their power?....In the HIgh RPM's... just like a turbo. Go ahead waist your money..its yours not mine..I just think you would get more from a turbo setup. And BTW i don't care if so and so said this or that...That don't mean shit to me. Build fast cars first...then name drop.

matt

oh yeah, get rid of the mugen chip. run a hondata or apexi...your rings and your gas mileage will love you.

don't want to hurt your feelings bro, but i just want a fun car, not a drag monster. This is my daily driven hatch. I have a vx hatch with B20/ITR setups pushing 12.seconds, i build motors more than you do.

Originally posted by EH3B18C@Mar 8 2004, 03:25 PM
don't want to hurt your feelings bro, but i just want a fun car, not a drag monster. This is my daily driven hatch. I have a vx hatch with B20/ITR setups pushing 12.seconds, i build motors more than you do.

prove this statement....how the fuck do you know what I build? BTW I surpassed the 12's a long time ago..this is nothing new to me. So as far as I'm concerened STFU. and if you knew so much about motors...you would even be posting a question about the JRSC or trying to spout the names of the people building and working on your car.(obviously not you). You builb..you bring it. I wa sjust trying to help..go find someone else to spend your money like an ass.

matt

This thread is why I don't really post here anymore. This topic has been beaten to death. Do a goddamn search, you fuckstick. In fact, go read my February article on Turbocharing vs. Supercharging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back