1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JRSC B18C

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by EH3B18C, Mar 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EH3B18C

EH3B18C Banned

Okay, should i go with the JRSC or the greddy turbo kit? I just want a fun daily driven car that can still kick ass. my budget is 3500. i got a civic si hatch with B18C GSR.

My Mods:

JDM ITR pistons
    CTR cams
    Toda cam gears
    AEM V2
    Toda headers
    Skunk2 IM
    MSD ignition set
    Mugen programmed ECU
    Portflow port and polish
    Tanabe Hyper Medallion Cat Back

2. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

turbo all the way..

matt

3. EH3B18C

EH3B18C Banned

wes at capital high here in sacramento told me that it's pretty awful to run a turbo with my setup, a supercharger would be fine. I'm thinking all motor or the all mighty JRSC.

4. hybrid89

1st, how is the JRSC "all mighty"? superchargers are great-for V8's. they make power in the the low-midrage powerband. where do Honda's make all of their power?....In the HIgh RPM's... just like a turbo. Go ahead waist your money..its yours not mine..I just think you would get more from a turbo setup. And BTW i don't care if so and so said this or that...That don't mean shit to me. Build fast cars first...then name drop.

matt

oh yeah, get rid of the mugen chip. run a hondata or apexi...your rings and your gas mileage will love you.

5. EH3B18C

EH3B18C Banned

don't want to hurt your feelings bro, but i just want a fun car, not a drag monster. This is my daily driven hatch. I have a vx hatch with B20/ITR setups pushing 12.seconds, i build motors more than you do.

6. hybrid89

prove this statement....how the fuck do you know what I build? BTW I surpassed the 12's a long time ago..this is nothing new to me. So as far as I'm concerened STFU. and if you knew so much about motors...you would even be posting a question about the JRSC or trying to spout the names of the people building and working on your car.(obviously not you). You builb..you bring it. I wa sjust trying to help..go find someone else to spend your money like an ass.

matt

7. Loco Honkey

Loco Honkey Banned

This thread is why I don't really post here anymore. This topic has been beaten to death. Do a goddamn search, you fuckstick. In fact, go read my February article on Turbocharing vs. Supercharging.

8. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

this guy has been banned. no use replying to his topic...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.