jrsc for gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99sidude

VIP
Time to move onto my turbo project

Asking price: $2000
Jackson Racing supercharger kit for Integra GSR. This kit will work on other b-series motors if you can source the correct intake manifold. I purchased and installed this on my civic in the fall of 2007 as a "High Boost" kit. Retails for $3700. The base kit retails for $2500, and my setup includes lots of valuable goodies this doesn't include. Check out supercharger.com for more info. I have acumulated under 10,000 trouble free miles on the kit and decided to remove in order to pursue a 400whp turbo project. This kit is barely broken in. The kit uses an M62 supercharger from Eaton. It's the same used in many oem applications such as the Cobalt SS, and is engineered to last well over 100,000 miles.

Everything is in mint condition. No junk here. I have neatly packeged everything in labeled baggies. I promise you will not be dissapointed in the condition of the kit.

So why go supercharged on your Honda? The JRSC kit transforms honda engines like nothing else. The car generates awesome, instant low end torque on command, and pulls through strong to redline. Expect to make 250whp with a good tune and header. Trust me it's PLENTY for a daily driven car on street tires. Good for 12 second quarter miles with slicks. It really is the best power adder for someone looking to add smooth, reliable performance to their daily driven vehicle.

See my car in action with this kit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxCGgdZJ54E

What you get:
The JRSC "high boost" kit with the exception of the Hondata ecu. I am using this for my next project.
Eaton M62 Supercharger
JRSC Intake Manifold
All nececary brackets
MAP sensor relocation
RC 440cc injectors
Misc. vacuum and coolant hoses. I neglected to remove 2 of the coolant hoses that go on the back of the block. You will need to source these. An easy find.
All installation hardware
Pullies to run 6, 8, and 10 psi. Includes crank pulley from JR.
Belts, either new, or with 500 miles. Extra s/c belt included

What you need to run this on your car: Chipped ecu to run 440cc injectors, or an FMU on stock injectors. That's it!!!
I have lots of knowlege on this kit and can be a resource during installation.

PM me if your interested. Check out my build thread in my sig for tons of info.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• PICT0812.JPG
    PICT0812.JPG
    895.1 KB · Views: 920
  • PICT0813.JPG
    PICT0813.JPG
    704 KB · Views: 637
  • PICT0818.JPG
    PICT0818.JPG
    804.4 KB · Views: 345
no more interest? ok time for a lower price. $1750 for the entire kit + 2.5" kamikaze header + nuespeed strut bar. All I need is your stock gsr header.

Back