jrsc gsr couple quesions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welfare

Ancient Member
Currently I have a 1995 gsr with a jackson racing supercharger, basically the engine is stock, I put on all of the stuff that came with the supercharger kit, and also did a walbro 355, also used the vortec FMU instead of the jr one.
I also have the Boost timing controller, which helps out ALOT
My question is if anyone has done the crv crank pulley, and if so, what belts do I need to keep the rest of my accessories, and which belt to drive the alternator/supercharger.
I know I don't have to change the belt that goes from the s/c to the alt, but I know Im going to have to change a/c, p/s and the primary alt belt.
Also, should I be looking to upgrade injectors ar anything else to handle the new boost (about 10psi is what I read it's going to be)
I just want to make sure that the first time I step on it I don't trash the engine, since they are getting harder and harder to find at a decent price.
Any input is appreciated, Thanks!

From personal experience, get a adjustable fuel pressure regulator and upgrade the injectors to some Rc injectors or dsm, probably 370cc or higher. Also,be sure to get a good tune job done. Maybe a ecu change. As far as the belt goes, idk, sorry can't be of more help.

Back