1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jrsc gsr couple quesions

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by welfare, Dec 25, 2006.

1. welfare

welfare Ancient Member

Currently I have a 1995 gsr with a jackson racing supercharger, basically the engine is stock, I put on all of the stuff that came with the supercharger kit, and also did a walbro 355, also used the vortec FMU instead of the jr one.
    I also have the Boost timing controller, which helps out ALOT
    My question is if anyone has done the crv crank pulley, and if so, what belts do I need to keep the rest of my accessories, and which belt to drive the alternator/supercharger.
    I know I don't have to change the belt that goes from the s/c to the alt, but I know Im going to have to change a/c, p/s and the primary alt belt.
    Also, should I be looking to upgrade injectors ar anything else to handle the new boost (about 10psi is what I read it's going to be)
    I just want to make sure that the first time I step on it I don't trash the engine, since they are getting harder and harder to find at a decent price.
    Any input is appreciated, Thanks!

2. bafbrian

bafbrian New Member

From personal experience, get a adjustable fuel pressure regulator and upgrade the injectors to some Rc injectors or dsm, probably 370cc or higher. Also,be sure to get a good tune job done. Maybe a ecu change. As far as the belt goes, idk, sorry can't be of more help.

3. stmotorsports

stmotorsports Senior Member

anyone? I'm planning on building up basically the same setup in the next few months & would like to know also

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted