JRSC Issue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
It seems that my car is "lugging" in low rpm's (under 3k). Not under any boost at all. It's at the point where it's becoming noticeable but doesn't seem to be a big problem, yet...
At full boost, everything is fine. I'm just wondering if this crap fuel management from Jackson Racing may be the culprit. It's just a standard kit at 7psi on a stock D16Y8. Newly installed a few weeks ago.
To me it feels like what happens when you are starting from a stop in second gear. That kind of stutter or lugging, just more supressed and not that noticeable. But the feeling is that there isn't enough gas getting to the engine. Don't know why it would be a fuel problem, tho, since at WOT it feels fine.
Any ideas?

its the downside of a SC. Your using crank power to get the SC goin...its just something you gotta deal with.

bogging, hesitation, and loopy idle are all cluprits of crap fuel management

well i know when we run SCs on camaros we have to actually launch on the last yellow at the track because the responce is similar to molasaes.

just sayin what ive seen from SCs...

Quoted post[/post]]
well i know when we run SCs on camaros we have to actually launch on the last yellow at the track because the responce is similar to molasaes.

just sayin what ive seen from SCs...

You always launch on the last yellow regardless of what you are driving. Its to make up for your reaction speed.

no i mean when i see the last yellow i launch. When im in my lude i say yellow yellow yel-go...

I drove a buddies blown camaro at the track it was yellow yellow go...the third time i figured that out... a .700 reaction pisses me off...third time i got .509 and lit up the tree...i was pretty happy.

Back