JRSC SOHC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolLess16

hey just wanted to know if jackson racing was the only company to have a supercharger kit for the d16 - also 1/4 mile times are possible on a d16z6 on street tires and I/H/E - or what power it will make and worth the money - i tried searching for this but nothing came up - thanks

personally the jrsc is a tremendous waste of money.. the charger is so small its terrible. with the same money go turbo and youll piss all over it and thgere is limited upgrade potential as with turbo its basically infinately upgradable. i turboed my car piecing together a solid kit for 1800 and that is 700 less than a jrsc and ill eat it up all day long

the jackson works well for what it is on b-series... but i've never been impressed with the results it puts out on the d-series.

granted there are some pretty quick sohc JR chargers out there but that blower I feel is only good if you are being very conservative under boost pressures.

Back