j's racing intake on 1990 accord chassis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

which j's inkake model do you guys think will fit?
i know that the one from a 1995 honda intrega with abs will work but i think the one from a civic is designed alot better and would make more hp?
if not please let me know?
thanks

i dont think so
the cardon fiber one or password jdm only make them for the civis, integras, s2000, rsx . but i never seen one for a accord or prelude.\i think the intrega one would fit but i dont know

Is there some reason why you need to have a J's Racing intake on your 1990 Accord? If they didn't bother to make one for your particular chassis and motor than they probably didn't think it was worth it. I'd suggest just sticking with one that's actually designed for your car if you're looking for an intake that will fit the best and provide max power gains.

Last edited:
That is not correct if you modifie your car far beyond the the original spec.
with the combo that im running i know that i need at least a 3" intake or better.
the design of the j's is so good its been copied time after time.
i know it make more that the avarage 3" so i am going to put on on my car.
sombody said that the abs and non abs make the same power. i dont know.
can somebody help me?

The problem I see is that no civic intake will be even close to an accord. A good CAI will work great, J's or not. Look for smooth bends, 3", a proper bypass(in case of large puddles or water), and a good filter.

I dealt with puddles before and they can catch you off gaurd.
i used 3" cold air before with good results. but i really like the j's racing
do you think that the abs model for a intregra makes as much hp as the non abs?
the motor is a h22a4 and the car is a 1990 accord

I guess i had a major assumtions about j"racing.
every dyno that i seen shows that j"s makes more power than stock but less than a standard 3"straight cold air.
helps out alot. i think i will go traditional 3" but add on a velocity stack in the fender.
we see what happens .
thanks

Back