jspec gsr vs. us gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

R.E.Developement

Import King of Irvington
i know that the jdm gsr has 8 more pounds of torque and has 10.6:1 pistons but i wanted to know what else makes it better. for instance, the jdm 1st gen b16 has bigger oil ports than the us b16. is that the same case with the gsr's.

hook me up with some info? :unsure:

i've never heard of such a thing, the motors are almost identical, besides what was mentioned above.

jspec gsr=fast

us gsr=slower

Why? The US gets screwed out of all the good cars.

Stupid emissions laws. why do we have to protect the planet if no one else is? :angry:

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Aug 21 2003, 03:26 PM
jspec gsr=fast

us gsr=slower

Why? The US gets screwed out of all the good cars.

Stupid emissions laws. why do we have to protect the planet if no one else is? :angry:

actually, japan has more strict laws on emissions than we do (reason why we can get so many JDM motors, it costs too much to keep running them in japan) the only reason why it has slightly more power than the us is the compression ratio. why do they get to run a higher compression ratio? because they have higher octane gas at the pump than we do. doesn't really have to do with emissions.

Not all is good in the land of the rising sun.. remember they do have a 300hp gentlemen's agreement.. but rumored that Toyota will officially brake that point even though every company has been doing it, but unofficially.. can you say Skyline GTR?

i got another question. i have a 1st gen b16 in my 91 integra i was going to use my sir trans and the distributor but i heard a nother roomer that the jdm gsr can only use he one it came with.

where on earth do you keep hearing these retarded rumors?

who the fuck do you talk to man? The thing you should even be remotely cocerned about when mixing JDM and USDM is wiring, and it's not evena big deal

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 22 2003, 07:18 PM
hit this kid that talks these "rumors"

Milan

In the throat........real hard.

Back