jst got a 92 civic cx hatch! what is the easiest motor to install?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm new to this, can you explain why B series has more potential than K or H series?

For future reference, just start a new thread to ask questions. No need to bring back one from almost a year ago.

Alright, I didn't notice that.

And what B18C is best? C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 or just C?

okay go with the head swap. and by the way liljohn buddy stick to rap cause you don't know much about cars the y7 is a literal turd. it would be a waste of money to swap into the car trust me I just got rid of my y7. and it doesn't come in an 89 integra, I'm pretty sure the d16a3 came in the usdm teggys in 89 and the zc motors came in the jdm versions.

Alright, I didn't notice that.

And what B18C is best? C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 or just C?

The C1 and the C5 are the only ones you're easily going to find in the states. The C2, C3, C4 etc. are European and Australian versions.

The C1 is the GS-R motor. The C5 is the Type R.

I know what USDM and JDM stand for but I don't understand, are they interchangeable with any '95 CX? What's the difference?

JDM and USDM engines are almost exactly the same. The JDM ones sometimes have a few more horsepower, and are missing some of the sensors and emissions equipment that their USDM counterparts have, but that's about it. JDM motors will install and function in our cars just as easily as any USDM motor will.

Ah okay. But then why did ahhvtec say:

?

He's saying that the B18C5 is the best USDM B-series motor, and the B18C is the best JDM B-series motor.

The JDM motors don't have numbers after the engine code like we do here in the US. In Japan, the Type R motor is just called "B18C".

He's saying that the B18C5 is the best USDM B-series motor, and the B18C is the best JDM B-series motor.

The JDM motors don't have numbers after the engine code like we do here in the US. In Japan, the Type R motor is just called "B18C".

"i derive so much of my power from the authority of my lips"

i have the same car as stickyboi, but with a VX engine. my question was should i but am accord engine with a h22 head or keep the VX engine and boost it? van someone help me?

Back