Judge My Jdm Armrest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Any color??? I'm down. Yea, let us know how much. That actually would look pretty cool to match my blue interior if you can do blue.

those are pretty tight, I will tell my bro and the other kids in our club that have 4th gen hatches. 5 of em but 2 have ls consoles, and they sware by those...very good prices compared to ls consoles

NO CUPHOLDER-

BUT WHAT i DO IS JUST SIT A CUP INTO THE COMPARTMENT AND IT WONT SPILL. OR YOU CAN PROBABLY MAKE CUPHOLDERS IF YOU WANT. THE COMPARTMENT IS LARGE Enough TO sit two big drinks from McD's or ane drink and some other stuff.

great feedback anyone else would like to comment go right ahead
:ph34r: 1 :ph34r:

I have del sol seats in my 91 hatch will that thing fit between the seats? the reason iask is because del sol seats are really wide in the rib area. B)

These armrest are guaruntteed to only work with the following cars any cars other than these will require your own modification. :

88-89 civics all
90-91 civics all
86-87 integra all
88-89 integra all

any ONE else!!!!!!!!!? :spin: :spin: :spin: ;)

civicarmrest001.jpg

These are the prices and chipping charges

15.00 shipping on all items which includes tracking number and insurance of the purchase price. This item does come with the ebrake cover also and the screw covers for the ebrake cover. this is a complete item that requires nothing........UH except a screwdriver

$75.00 for the stock color SO $75.00+15=$90 total. :blink: :D
$90.00 for the custom color SO $90.00+$15= 115 total. :blink: :D

I can make any color that is needed. you will need to give me your exact color prior to ordering thank for looking anyone interested email or reply thanks guys

civicarmrest003.jpg

i need an address to send my money order to as well as a tracking number when its sent out and everything .. let me know

OK great all requirements will be met please email me all of your details. I will also email you in return my info. or we can chat im always on MSN messenger (ezitec@msn.com)and AIM (DRnwaonicha)

LATER :beer: :beer: :beer:

When you say your friends have LS consoles and they swear by those do you realize that is what these are. They are out of 86-89 integras.

VERY TRUE BECAUSE MINE IS AN LS CONSOLE FROM THE 86 LS THAT IS

OL SKOOL :unsure:

Back