July Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Honestly, the reason I don't drive my car as hard is because I worry too much about breaking it, and its expensive to fix... If I had an EG hatch with a SOHC in it, OMG! You wouldn't be able to get me to get my foot off the gas pedal.. :burnout:

you dump so much money into it, it shoudlnt break. youve got cash to blow. B)

suurreee i do... between my blazer payment, blazer insurance, civic payment, civic insurance, credit card bills, rent, and living I have plenty of money to spare... ;)

EDIT: Not to mention that I'm buying a condo in 3 months.

well... looks like the Si may never see an autoX again... Her new owner may be picking her up next week sometime... assuming that he DOES get approved for the loan, which i'm assuming he will because he needs names, addresses, & VIN #'s for the bank. :)

Condo, here i come. :)

:p

You just wait... I'm debating the $100 13 second 1/4 mile, AutoX monster for next year... You'll be pissed when you lose to a car that I'll pay $100 for, and have $500 into it... :D

I'll pick up the lift thursday, and turn the pools filters on tommorrow....

How is the car getting here, how is the engine getting here, how much food is coming, and how many people are coming?

:ph34r:

I'm now the proud owner of a rocking cherry picker...so the swap prep on my part is ready.... :lol:

cars gettign towed motors getting dropped off... i need to know ur addy and phone #...a family friend is getinng me the new oil, coolant and a new clutch for cheap :).... how many people are coming? what kind of beer do you want like. what kind of food? how much of food and how much to drink?

ill be there. get the ichiban :p

i think its just gonna be a select few of us. :(

i'm a maybe... no 3rd shift tonight... So I need to decide what I'm doing..

A. Claytons..
B. Go fix B's car.
C. Magnetic Minis Bash to try and sell my car.

Back