jumping rex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
so i put 2156014 [pilots] tires on the rex, mainly for clearance and to lower my rpm @60mph... i also found pinholes on my front ss brake lines so i went back to stock. then i removed the xmember to get it rewelded because the notch i made for the header was way too big, and i used a torque gun to reinstall the xmember....

after bleeding the brakes once, i took it out for a spin and when i hit the brake it wants to jump to the left big time. if i dont hold the wheel it will jump 2lanes @60mph ...

how many times should i bleed the lines?
should i reinstall the xmember with out the gun and a specific torque?
alignment?
i installed an egay camberkit on the right side only, should i go back to stock and buy the ball joint kit?

i dont drive the car because i cant afford the ins, but i am selling the altima. if i do, ill need the rex for a while..
any help?
thanks

Last edited:
yeah i did not like the style of kit it was. so , since i dont drive the car i can get by until i can get the ball joint kit

bleed the brakes, you have air so only one side is grabing, plus having a camber kit on one side will make the same difference, go back to stock, make sure all corners are the same.

i just thought i bled them right and this shit happened.. so i thought i did something wrong..the caliper was stuck...its fixed now.....LOL

and no i'm not okay....i want my wifes brothers TSX and i dont think the bank will give me a loan... its only 18k for an 05......

Back