Jun Cams And Jg Valve Springs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no2psi

All right. I have a set of Jun III cams, and Jg valve springs. Has anyone ever done this. I ran CTR's on them and went to 10 grand a couple of times on a miss shift. No problems. The jun's have only .5 mm more lift. I really just want to go for it, but I think about dropping a valve, and I get scared. JG advertised the springs could handle 14 mm of lift. But that just seems like BS. Tell what you think, and why. These are the single springs, which require you removing the bottom buckets, due to install height.

hmmm, sounds kinda iffy...you might have hit 10 grand a couple times, but idk if those single springs would hold up to more lift. I would have to say, to be safe, get some dual valve springs. jun III's are some pretty aggresive cams, so you will be having to rev up to like 9500 to get their full potential...single springs wont hold, i think...i could be wrong though. just my .02

extremely risky in my opinion as well. I think over time those Jun III's will come down on the single springs hard and it probably would not take to many high revs to mess them up.

Peace*

Back