Jun Ecu 00 Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What is going on all motor nutz ok so road racing and auto crossing is getting huge. and turbos have too much lag and the nitrus is cool but not at 45 bucs a bottle so what to do. Maby a head kit like a jun or skunk 2. ummm that sounds delicious. well if u got a head kit, with valve springs and retainers, header intake and exhaust have I gotts the pimpest ecu 4 u and its set to the oem injectors If u have what I just said then this computer is mapped for your car and will rev limit at 10K why get a new geared trany when u can tack out at 10 k runs smooth. Oh yeah the reason I'm selling it is because these things are on back order for at least 6 mo. I ended up rebuilding my whole motor and components this last winter. It needed to be remapped and jun is running behind 3 mo for a reburn. Works best with type 3 cams. Interested or questions E-mail me at junhondasi@yahoo.com
Puma si
oh yeah this gets rid of your sucky obd 2 and comes with the correct wireharness wich was pulled out of the 99' jun civic si race car cooooooooool! E=mail me best offer

Back