Jun Motorsports

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delslow

I am here in Japan! I just found out the JUN Motorsports is like 20 minutes drive from where I am stationed at, yeah I am in the Military. So I was wondering what are some of the specs that JUN motor run? I looked at thier website and it gives no specs.
Thanks

im not sure but i bet its bad ass, jun is one of the best, and hey do you wont to make a junk yard run for me :D

cool i kinda meant it as a joke but if you happen to be there im looking for some s12 1984-1988 nissan silvia emblems, and a 1986-1989 accord digtal gauge cluster

cool i kinda meant it as a joke but if you happen to be there im looking for some s12 1984-1988 nissan silvia emblems, and a 1986-1989 accord digtal gauge cluster

ill see what they got, and pm you with the prices to include shipping.

what the hell, jun makes one of the best road course preludes EVER and they dont sell an H22 short block. thats effed up.

By the way here are some pics that I took. The guy there was kewl and he knew some English. He even let us (my boy Drew) to the back and look at the Fairlady Z!

Back