Jun/Option 350z crash vid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if your getting just audio its because this is a divx film and your divx isnt fully u pdated. go to www.divx.com and dl the latest update.

i think something happened with the stearing cause right before the crash you can hear a couple crunks.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 12 2003, 01:32 AM
5 hours to d/l? fuck that. damn you 56k!!!!

:eek: :bo:

you= :owned: I d/l'd it in a minute...but i just couldn't watch it. :doh:

Ad supported DIVX? Not a chance, Jim. DIVX originally made it's name trying to fucking the consumer, and they failed. Now they are back - And I'm not letting my defenses down.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Dec 12 2003, 01:56 AM
Ad supported DIVX? Not a chance, Jim. DIVX originally made it's name trying to fucking the consumer, and they failed. Now they are back - And I'm not letting my defenses down.

-> Steve

thats only if you want the player too....

there is a link to the left and just under the 3-options for JUST the codec. get that.

if this is the Vid I think it is...then he blew out a tire..and everything fallowed...

it is the vid...it was a tire that blew out...

he was around 360 km/p/h when it blew...

he started rolling the car around 240 km/p/h....

do the math...I'm too lazy

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 13 2003, 02:40 AM
that's his normal ear.....

I'll try to find a normal pic....

I said HIS left. Not ours. Right side of the screen.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Dec 13 2003, 02:22 AM
DAMN. Check out 3:25. Dude's left ear is ODD. ;)

heh, i noticed that too, he's got some kinda groth goin' on. bad ass vid by the way, homie's car got owned, not to mention the cameras. looks like he got some gnarly whip lash too.

Back