JUne '05: Danbury, CT Honda-Tech meet pictures.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

C'mon you know the caption on the Pink engine Sol was SOLELY for PissedOffSols benefit. :p
-PHiZ

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 10 2005, 01:04 PM
and as it sits now, it would still destory anything you own. what, you gonan get the conversion van on me? lol
[post=510713]Quoted post[/post]​

neg... no vans anymore :lol: , but dont be so sure that the del sol could actually take "anything" i own... .... ... .. now. B)

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Jun 11 2005, 09:46 PM
neg... no vans anymore :lol: , but dont be so sure that the del sol could actually take "anything" i own... .... ... .. now. B)
[post=511263]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh yeah... well the twin turbo Z06 Motor that I'll have in my 68 Camaro w/ C5 suspension will smoke anything that you.....will..........own... :unsure:

me? the del sol runs. drove it this morning. b16a power3d y0.

for sale too. buy it :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 15 2005, 01:57 PM
me? the del sol runs. drove it this morning. b16a power3d y0.

for sale too. buy it :p
[post=512531]Quoted post[/post]​

Since I saw you lowball someone in the FS threads...

I got twenty bucks, right here. :p

the meet was pretty good. and phiz did you get any pics of the guy that fell off his bike? he was very lucky he didn' get more fucked up then what happend

Originally posted by ScrapinSi+Jun 11 2005, 06:30 AM-->
Originally posted by FFCiv@Jun 11 2005, 12:24 AM
Celerity
@Jun 9 2005, 11:45 AM
IMG_0815.JPG

Ah yes, Greg's Car.  This is ALL carbon fiber... He's got a ton of work into this.

-> S
[post=510157]Quoted post[/post]​

he built my friend's gsr.... he does sick work
[post=510998]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya know, the first time i talked to this guy, i was like... BSFLAG!! Then I walked away, talked to my buddy tbone, and he was like "that car is nothing to fuck with"... So if TBizzle says that... You know you don't mess with it.
[post=511039]Quoted post[/post]​

He can drive it too. He's also one of those guys that can beat people in a Neon because when he races, he races to win, regardless of the consequences. You're lucky though, he only takes it to the track.

Back