June 9th....BBQ...swap meet,,,,mayhem.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
my wife will be in Japan, I'll take that night off and party til I pass out. Plus I still got a crap load of stuff to sell...so bring money. Bring folding lawn chairs, bring your fav drinks, bring something to grill... I'll prolly just supply my chicken JDM burgers...and the tunes. And you can bring your crap as well if you think it will sell...:p

I'll see what I can do, but my wifey is throwing a party for my 30th this Sat. and I think I'm booked next weekend for some kinda shin-dig with my family

I NEED :

An engine hoist
2.5" pipe lengths
Supertrapp 3" muffler
EW HF exhaust manifold
any dual core radiator. Lemme know what you got
Flourescent light ballasts
6x140 Ford truck wheels (American Racing wagon wheels)
Universal fender flares

Lemme know what you may like for trade or money, I can prolly provide !

find me a good shape EG 1/2size radiator, and i will give you my mirage one. its in great shape.

It's gotta be a dual core, something capable of cooling the Cossie with only 2 18" fans to cool it.

just snagged a few packs of JDM beef, some more yakisoba packs, and tommorrow I pick up the ordered sake.....

this party will rock....

newton and boston last night was fucking awesome.

see you bitches soon.

you didn't want to show up....too much good food, good drinks....and lots of crack....:moon2:

clayton kept trying to molest me lol

good food, good company, good time. trav got his tranny fixed, i made money, and everyone likes the mirage lol

Back