Jungling girls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Recked, if thats really true...

I don't know what to do with myself. I didn't fall for this girl like I fell for the last and the crazy little one that broke up with her boyfriend for me, I did sort of fall for but its all so hard to explain.

I'm honestly not looking for a pat on the back here, but if thats true - that I can never have a feeling like that again - I really don't know what to think or do with myself. I always reason that it will just take time and I'll find the perfect girl again.

Welcome to a relationship. I turned down two different threesomes with 4 different girls when I was just starting my last relationship. It's about being able to control yourself and realize you have a good thing that you don't want to fuck up.

Yeah, I turned down fooling around with the ex and that threesome that I posted about in the other thread.

For some reason, I couldn't turn down this girl.

Recked, if thats really true...

I don't know what to do with myself. I didn't fall for this girl like I fell for the last and the crazy little one that broke up with her boyfriend for me, I did sort of fall for but its all so hard to explain.

I'm honestly not looking for a pat on the back here, but if thats true - that I can never have a feeling like that again - I really don't know what to think or do with myself. I always reason that it will just take time and I'll find the perfect girl again.
to even come close to that butterflies in the stomach feeling it has to be a girl that denies you
something you really really have to go after and work for
but i have a strong feeling its over for you buddy
i know exactly what feeling you're talking about and i spent years looking for it
its gone, never to be had again

i think i know the reason why that feeling is now unattainable
you see, you look back on it, and remember how it felt and you remember all the good times, and now you're trying to compare your present day experiences to those memories, which over time turn into 100% euphoria and satisfaction, and nothing you will have in the future can compete with how you remember the past

to even come close to that butterflies in the stomach feeling it has to be a girl that denies you
something you really really have to go after and work for
but i have a strong feeling its over for you buddy
i know exactly what feeling you're talking about and i spent years looking for it
its gone, never to be had again

i think i know the reason why that feeling is now unattainable
you see, you look back on it, and remember how it felt and you remember all the good times, and now you're trying to compare your present day experiences to those memories, which over time turn into 100% euphoria and satisfaction, and nothing you will have in the future can compete with how you remember the past
It doesn't always work that way. You may have thought you had an absolutely wonderful thing with a girl and will never have that feeling again, but then something else comes along and hits you so hard you land on your ass.

I'm talking about that butterflies feeling, the feeling of wanting to be around someone constantly, to eat breath and be someone, to hurt every time they feel pain, to be willing to sacrifice yourself for their betterment.

There was a time when I wouldn't have batted an eye at stopping a bullet for my ex. I used to be willing to walk over the world for her. It was just her and I, and the time around us had stopped. I grew comfortable, abused the situation, and left her. I've had two week flings where the butterflies come back but its only temporary and usually for something that I can't immediately have and then once I obtain it, its gone.

Back story on the soccer girl;
Had her in class last semester. Wanted her since I heard her talk and I turned around and looked at her. Worked for her, got her, and now I hurt her and mistreat the situation. Like why did I try so hard just to go and be a dumbass once I had it? How can I possibly be so fucking shallow and self absorbed that I just toy with people like that? I never used to be that way, but now that it seems I can have any girl I desire I just abuse the situation.

Stage 11 clinger. :lmao:

Its a catch phrase here.

If I wake up and walk downstairs to my housemate eating breakfast and I either have a girl in tow or he asks me if she stayed the night and I say "yes", he gives off a shout 'Stage 11 Clinger'.

Thing is, I fuck up perfectly good relationships and I don't know why.

Its like I can't deal with being content and happy and I need to stir things up and get myself in crazy situations like this.
it's because you are young, dumb, and full of cum. you want a real girl. if you want to get a real girl, stop fucking all of them and being so horney. I had to implement a rule with my friend jeff. It's called "the 3 week rule". if you want to get a girl, wait three weeks to sleep with her.
Back story on the soccer girl;
Had her in class last semester. Wanted her since I heard her talk and I turned around and looked at her. Worked for her, got her, and now I hurt her and mistreat the situation. Like why did I try so hard just to go and be a dumbass once I had it? How can I possibly be so fucking shallow and self absorbed that I just toy with people like that? I never used to be that way, but now that it seems I can have any girl I desire I just abuse the situation.
the answer to this is simply maturity. you are going to do this shit for a long time.you can't make yourself be ready, it just happens one day. you don't want that exclusive relationship bad enough right now because it's fun to bone random hot girls.

it's all about the pursuit. trust me man, i've been there before. it's not easy, but do it while you can. not everybody gets to do it.

you think you are a player but you have no idea what's going on.

A) Be a man and have 1 good relationship. stop whoring around.
or
B) Smarten up. you should never get caught up like this. I had this problem when i was a couple years younger than you. Real pimps keep it on the downlow. The girls they are with keep it on the downlow.

If you want to have real game, you will be able to detect a clinger. Bagging girls is easy. Anybody can bang college chicks, but you need to step it up a level.You are at the "wedding crasher" level. It's time to work up to "funeral crasher". you have a lot to learn homey.

Stuff starts getting fun when you go for classy and sophisticated women. It's like being a hunter. You are in college so you are shooting the poor defenseless fawn that is drinking from the watering hole. Make it a challenge and go for the real game. hahaha

+1 to everything you say especially what's on bold. & also to quote a line from one of my favorite movies once again "resl players don't get busted" Def Jam's How to be a Player. Though I've never been the one to admit that I am a player, I just do what I do.

Thing is, I fuck up perfectly good relationships and I don't know why.

Its like I can't deal with being content and happy and I need to stir things up and get myself in crazy situations like this.

I know what you mean, I use to have those moments where I'd be like ok time to just have one girl and I'd do that for 2-3 months or longer some times, and then I'm like ok time to get back in the game, so I'd find a way to get the girl to break up with me. In the numerous relationships I've had I've only officially broken up with one girl, but there's one that says I broke up with her that would make it 2 girls. Technically I still don't think I broke up with her, she just took things the wrong way.

Back