Junkyard shopping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the ricers ruined all of it for us here in tally. every redneck thinks just because it ''honda'' kids will pay anything. I had someone offering to sell me a crx through a friend. It was a carbutated 90-91 with damaged fenders,screwed on bumpers and mismatched interior. He was like,'' dont ya'll put like bodykits and shit and lower them? and put some 1.6ltr motor in them?" he wanted 1500. yeah right.

these junkyards here suck for hondas.....

I hate asshole like that. They are just jealous our 1.6 4 cyl can shit all over there v8's and 5.0's. They dont want any more people have the ability to build more cars to kick thier asses with so they try to sell the shit super high so only idiots buy it, AKA people with no mechanical ability or knowledge on cars.

yea there's one about 10 min away from the house but the import sides pretty shitty. Nothing like the utopia you speak of.

My friend went down there to look for shit for his turbo MR2 and said it was the greatest place ever. :dunno:

Back