Just a crazy girl here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol. True.

Horse_with_blinders_small.jpg

Don't for one second say that being 5'6" equals lowering a bike. I'm 5'6" (and a half) and my bike is the stock height. I don't flat foot, but I get by just nicely. :D

I rode an r1 for a bit and have been on bigger bikes. I used to ride a YZ250 and those things are tall as fuck. I could barely kick start it without leaning on a tree. It's no problem when you're feet are gonna be on the pegs 100% of the time or you're just riding by yourself in desirable weather conditions, but here in South FL my bike replaces my car a lot all year round. That means I ride with a passenger a decent amount and have to put my feet down quite a bit around town. I just had to have my happy medium and I found it just fine with this bike. Just the way I feel. With a passenger on a taller bike, an oil spot or something similar would kick my ass lol.

damn slackers! how is this thing ever gonna hit 300 at this rate??

My guess is because it's in the lonely "motorcycle" sub-forum. haha We get no love on 2 wheels... you cagers are jealous. jk :ph34r:

Wow am i late on this one. Welcome to HS and sorry for the many comments we have, thought about, and will make in the future. A girl on this forum is like a girl on Xbox LIVE.... FRIEND REQUEST! Even if they havent seen or heard you, its like a magnet. But seriously i hope you enjoy your stay here, nice bike and you are a very pretty and captivating women, smart and into cars/bikes/hondas... you will fit right in......just like my _____ into your _______. Perfect fit no?

Ha ha i had to add something perverted, or is it?

Don't try to squeeze an inch in on us...
It's my true height... why not be honest about it? Most people are not EXACTLY on the inch. :) I would be lying if I said I was either 5'6" or 5'7".

An inch? Why not guys do it all the time! Need all the help I can get.
haha... Gawd that's so true.

Wow am i late on this one. Welcome to HS and sorry for the many comments we have, thought about, and will make in the future. A girl on this forum is like a girl on Xbox LIVE.... FRIEND REQUEST! Even if they havent seen or heard you, its like a magnet. But seriously i hope you enjoy your stay here, nice bike and you are a very pretty and captivating women, smart and into cars/bikes/hondas... you will fit right in......just like my _____ into your _______. Perfect fit no?

Ha ha i had to add something perverted, or is it?
I'm more of a PS3 and Wii kind of girl. :p But thanks for all the compliments! I'm sure you guys will find out quickly that I am, well... one of the guys. I rarely take offense to things and like to think that I have a decent sense of humor. I just hope that people realize that my sarcasm and cynicism is a part of my humor. :D

Sweeet another double-0 Si on the forum. :thumbsup:
Yes and no... the 00 si may be laid to rest. I'm still searching for a reliable replacement motor at a price I feel comfortable with.

Welcome to HS gorgeous! haha....

b18c5 + si civic = good.
teggyguy's .02c

^ I'm not just looking for a "cheaper" alternative, but I want my car to be as stock as possible for selling it in the future. But thanks for the info... if this happened 5 years ago, I would have jumped at the opportunity.

your best bet for resale and stock, is to get the stock engine.
nobody is going to want a si that has a d series swap.
either the b16 or like he suggested the type r.
Ls engine may be a cheaper alternative, but thats going to hurt the resale a bit.

your best bet for resale and stock, is to get the stock engine.
nobody is going to want a si that has a d series swap.
either the b16 or like he suggested the type r.
Ls engine may be a cheaper alternative, but thats going to hurt the resale a bit.

All this I know. I want a 00 b16a2. Plus, in CA I have to have the same engine or newer for it to be legit.

I wish I still had my b16 from my eg coupe...

Attachments

• crzyb16as02.JPG
    crzyb16as02.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 286
  • crzyb16as01.JPG
    crzyb16as01.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 267
Back