Just a crazy girl here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

car-part.com - remember it, know it, love it(junk yard search)
Miles away = 36, 330, and 365
The closest one might be your best bet to stay BAR legal, but not sure what c/o means... california original?

Engine
Honda Civic1.6L DOHC,B16A V-TEC,NOT C/O J6608$1600Hillside Auto Salvage USA-CA(Riverside) Request_Quote 1-800-400-6744

Engine
Honda Civic1.6L-05/00..VI#1HGEM 1154YL101774 NV805$CallALF Foreign & American USA-CA(San-Martin) Request_Quote 1-800-300-7703 Request_Insurance_Quote

Engine
Honda Civic(1.6L, 4 Cyl), DOHC (VIN '1' 6th digit)- 1402$1450Super Auto Dismantler USA-CA(Stockton) Request_Quote 1-888-358-0333 Request_Insurance_Quote

Last edited:
I wish you could see the light of an 01 b18c5....... someone will buy it lol

eitherway

Recked - thanks for the info! I'll be calling those places to get more specks on the engines. See if maybe I can get it without the tranny.

Teggyguy - well, are you going to front the money so I can put in a type R? Yeah... that's what I thought. :D

You know I could... BUT I'd have to get something out of it... like 4500 somethings at least hehehe

lol... you found my junk photobucket account that I upload things I can't attach. (Fark photoshop contests, etc) I forgot all about it. Thanks for rediscovering it!

That myspace I created FOREVER ago and don't even remember the password to. It was for my bike. :p

If you really want my myspace: www.myspace.com/crzyb16agirl

Recked - thanks for the info! I'll be calling those places to get more specks on the engines. See if maybe I can get it without the tranny.

Teggyguy - well, are you going to front the money so I can put in a type R? Yeah... that's what I thought. :D

If you buy the swap Im sure some one will buy the tranny.

Im looking for a b16 tranny :ph34r:.....LS tranny + built N/A B16+ teggy = Epic fail:eek:

too bad its on lockdown :(
Which link? :p

I realized I had some bad photochopping pics that do not do my photoshopping skills any justice on the photobucket. haha. (That, and drunk pics...)

As for the myspace... you can always add me.

If you buy the swap Im sure some one will buy the tranny.

Im looking for a b16 tranny :ph34r:.....LS tranny + built N/A B16+ teggy = Epic fail:eek:

I'll see what I'm able to find within the next week and I'll keep you in mind about the tranny.

wow this thread got a lot of posts fast.
this is what happens a female announces herself on the Internet.

Back