1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a few questions...

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by drasticdezignz, Feb 12, 2004.

1. drasticdezignz

drasticdezignz Member

Hey,

Well... Question number 1....

I am going to be running 6 pounds of boost on a D16A6 engine, but what fuel pump will should I use? Can I use an inline Vortech T-REX with a 50/70 Calibration? [I really don't know what that means]... I have a Vortech FMU with a 12:1 , Missing Link, Acura Integra LS injectors, and an intercooler... Or, do I need to run an intake 190 or 255???

Second....

I am having a problem hooking up the hose for my boost gauge... well not a problem, I just don't know what hose to splice it into... The one I did have it into was registering boost instead of vaccum [Its stock right now, non turbo..] I was under the impression that it should be reading vaccum until turbo kicks in...???

Anyways, any help would be great!!!

Thanks,

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

with an FMU, an in-line pump is usually sufficient. however, for less than 100 bucks, you can have the intank 190 pump.

don't bother swapping the injectors- they are all 240cc.

generally, any vacuum source will be fine for the guage. a popular place is to run a T off the fuel pressure regulator line.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted