Just A Little New

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so_sol

i am so such a newbie ;) just figure that i introduce myself..hahhaa...im so lame....
cant u tell im new..well...so far i have A RED 93 del sol...no motor swaps here....too broke... :( i have in mind what i want to swap tho...have mugen add-on sides and rear...buddy club front...and '00 gsr rims..well i dont want to get all yappy here.

Welcome to hondaswap.

on a side note, as far as I am aware, mugen does not make stuff for sols unless it can be used on other models (ie. suspension, engine stuff ect.)

mugen use to make shit for sols up till around 2000

ill keep the ricin outside of the forum..thanx for the advice...by the way..i think i have replica mugen add-ons....but i think E_SolSi is right

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 12 2003, 04:56 PM
I want to see an old catalog or page.

try contacting king motorsports... i saw it on their page ... ive looked around .. i cant find shit... and unfortunatly i dont happen to have any back issues of the mugen catalog laying aroung the house (or current issues for that matter)

mugen made shit for the sol... no longer through.
Blair, one of Shin's old buddy's had a complete mugen kit.... basically lips all around. looks tits

My friends got a Mugen body kit on his 94 Sol type S that he's trying to get rid of.

Speaking of dipshits... Anyone heard from Shin? I see him on AIM once in a while, but I know he's just going to lie to me again so I don't even bother IM'ing him.

Back