just a random thought

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What this country needs:

- an end to parties so people will vote the MAN not the party line.
- accountability and huge repercussions for those who fail in this
- end the nanny state FDR post-depression era bullshit that ruined us with the exception of social security for 65+. all other nonsense needs to go away.
- end taxes that we don't need, and increase taxes on imports/duties/tarrifs.

While there already are import taxes, they aren't enough. ALL of our business is gone. all of it. the only thing we have is corn. and shit, thats only here because its subsidized. And guess what happens when the water is gone (more on this below)

I'd by a GM is a similiar car from honda cost twice as much here, wouldn't you?.
if an impala was 20k and a camry was 40k, what would you buy for your family?

That's the way to save GM.

If your hdtv made here costs 2000, but your samsung cost 4k, what would you buy?

"bad week for business, fuck you pay me"
the mafia gets shit done.
america became pussies and we got and continue to get walked all over from everyone because we let it happen.

There was a 3% income tax imposed in 1861 and repealed in 1862 to pay for the civil war.

There was no income tax again until 1913 and it's been around ever since.

How did our country get by before 1913? we have massive taxes now and we can't even come close to breaking even.

Simply put, government got too big. It can't run itself effectively anymore. It is NOT too big to fail, and it will fail. if something doesn't start happening in 2012 or the next term, our kids and their kids are fucked. For real. total poverty. india/china will be the powers. we will be invaded and overrun by private miliatiats with funding.
the dollar will collapse.
there won't even be bread lines

start saving some seeds and get a cow and chickens now before its too late.

wait till gas is $20 a gallon.
it will happen soon. especially after we find out that 50% of our oil is currently spilling into the gulf unusable. who knows how big that pocket is or how far its connected. literally ALL the oil left in the world could be pouring in.

And what are they doing? pooling it and lighting it on fire. :bash:

after the $20 gas, comes the $20 water. of yeah, water is already running out in some areas. Cali, vegas, new york city, you're fucked. The SECOND theres some politics or some drought, your water is getting shut off for good. your money is worthless.

The end is coming. it might not even be from war or from a natural disaster. we've simply tapped out the planet, continue to have too many of the wrong kids (working families : 1.3, welfare familes: 5 stating facts here, not being a racist). poverty and crime breeds poverty and crime.

look at all the nonsense going on today. the cop punching a 17 year old is NATIONAL news! really? who gives a fuck about a cop doing his job.
we know more about celebrities than we do about peak oil, solar power, or anything else.

i can go on about this for hours, but i'm just going to get myself pissedoff for nothing.

This makes me think of the film "The Road" though that movie is about us killing the planet or whatever but that is really my biggest fear is that we end up in that kind of situation.

The problem is that most people know that our system is jacked up but most people do not want real change. I will give you an example of how the current system is setup. No one likes pork; no one likes cost over runs on huge projects in the federal government.

Here is the issue though; we have the F-22 Raptor; a joint Lockheed Martin / Boeing 5th generation fighter. Now it has been behind schedule and off budget projects off and on for a very long time. We have politicians that blow blood vessels when they talk about cost overruns and pork right? Well Senator Hatespigs will continually approve additional funds for the F-22 two days after talking about the massive waste the government produces. Why is that? Well Lockheed / Boeing are very, very good at ensuring their programs do not get nixed. They accomplish this by building a plant just outside of Houston we’ll say. This plant employs 1500 employees and they make the hydraulics for the wings; this happens to be Sen. Hatespigs district. Now you have a fabrication shop of 600 in St. Louis that installs the hydraulics in the wing that was made in Charlotte. Then you have the plant that makes the landing gear, tires, nuts and bolts, screws, and glass. On and on it goes they spread each component out over as many districts as possible. This helps ensure that one or two reps do not get on a high horse and kill their program.

Reps are always talking about how many jobs they have saved or created. And because they want to stay in power why in the world would they speak out against something that can cost them the next election? If a plant employees 500 people and it gets shut down and your opponent can spin it that it’s your fault it got shut down, which they will, you have effectively lost the support of 1500 people. Figuring that each plant worker convinces a few friends and family members to vote against you because you cost them the job.

Which brings me back to people enjoying pork; quid pro quo is normally how these jobs that people like so much are created. And pork is horrible as long as it isn’t the pork that feeds their family. This is a fundamental issue with our nation in my opinion. They want hard hitting changes as long as it doesn’t hit them.

-Those in Aero Space- I know this isnt exactly how a plane is built, its just an example.

Last edited:
What this country needs:

- an end to parties so people will vote the MAN not the party line.
- accountability and huge repercussions for those who fail in this
- end the nanny state FDR post-depression era bullshit that ruined us with the exception of social security for 65+. all other nonsense needs to go away.
- end taxes that we don't need, and increase taxes on imports/duties/tarrifs.

While there already are import taxes, they aren't enough. ALL of our business is gone. all of it. the only thing we have is corn. and shit, thats only here because its subsidized. And guess what happens when the water is gone (more on this below)

I'd by a GM is a similiar car from honda cost twice as much here, wouldn't you?.
if an impala was 20k and a camry was 40k, what would you buy for your family?

That's the way to save GM.

If your hdtv made here costs 2000, but your samsung cost 4k, what would you buy?

"bad week for business, fuck you pay me"
the mafia gets shit done.
america became pussies and we got and continue to get walked all over from everyone because we let it happen.

There was a 3% income tax imposed in 1861 and repealed in 1862 to pay for the civil war.

There was no income tax again until 1913 and it's been around ever since.

How did our country get by before 1913? we have massive taxes now and we can't even come close to breaking even.

Simply put, government got too big. It can't run itself effectively anymore. It is NOT too big to fail, and it will fail. if something doesn't start happening in 2012 or the next term, our kids and their kids are fucked. For real. total poverty. india/china will be the powers. we will be invaded and overrun by private miliatiats with funding.
the dollar will collapse.
there won't even be bread lines

start saving some seeds and get a cow and chickens now before its too late.

wait till gas is $20 a gallon.
it will happen soon. especially after we find out that 50% of our oil is currently spilling into the gulf unusable. who knows how big that pocket is or how far its connected. literally ALL the oil left in the world could be pouring in.

And what are they doing? pooling it and lighting it on fire. :bash:

after the $20 gas, comes the $20 water. of yeah, water is already running out in some areas. Cali, vegas, new york city, you're fucked. The SECOND theres some politics or some drought, your water is getting shut off for good. your money is worthless.

The end is coming. it might not even be from war or from a natural disaster. we've simply tapped out the planet, continue to have too many of the wrong kids (working families : 1.3, welfare familes: 5 stating facts here, not being a racist). poverty and crime breeds poverty and crime.

look at all the nonsense going on today. the cop punching a 17 year old is NATIONAL news! really? who gives a fuck about a cop doing his job.
we know more about celebrities than we do about peak oil, solar power, or anything else.

i can go on about this for hours, but i'm just going to get myself pissedoff for nothing.

I would agree with almost all of this except for two things:

1. I still have faith in our nation to recognize this and stop it before it gets that far. I mean, you and I do, so why couldn't other people? Why couldn't we be the majority?

In fact I think we are. Just like in California. There is a big difference between what most normal people believe, and what the flaming outspoken liberal MINORITY make it seem like.

The celeb gossip, the gay "rights", publicly embarrassing cops, making guns seem like independent rogue killing machines, making it sound ok to chop up and vacuum a baby out of our cunt...it's all engineered and stuffed down our throats to create specific conditions.

I can tell you this: I drove a limousine for 6 months and talked to almost EVERY passenger I had. Most of them were executive level management. Many of them were in other business...some on leisure travel. I would say conservatively 90%+ of these people:

a) recognize how fucked up things are
b) aren't afraid to say it
c) want to do something about it

This is encouraging to me because it tells me people that have money and influence and brains understand what is going on.

So again, I think your view has a lot of validity, however, I think it is tragically pessimistic. I mean cmon, you really think that we are watching all the oil left in the world piss away? I can point out more than 100 operable ground wells on my way from Ventura to Ojai. They are EVERYWHERE in California. There is a ton of offshore drilling too.

Look, here's the thing. Even if government collapses, guess what...life will still go on. Except we won't have to pay taxes. We don't NEED government. Contrary to what you may think, commerce will continue.

We still need water and the guy that provides water needs food, and the people that provide food need computers, and those guys need cars, ad those people need clothes...get it?

We all realize that we need shit so we will continue to produce and provide for monetary exchange. The technology is there. Most power and water companies are private anyway so it's not like government can just shut it off at will.

I would prefer that government imploded. It would be ideal. Would crime see a short term spike. Yes. But guess what would happen?

We would self regulate without fear of prosecution for defending ourselves. Crime would be at an all time low after a short period. It would be amazing.

So the mint wouldn't print paper anymore. Oh fucking well. Most banks will still operate and we can go to an entirely plastic society. More efficient, less waste.

See, the only people who will be left out are those that don't produce. And since the welfare system will no longer be available, they will either have to learn to produce and be of value, or they will die.

My second problem with your comments is the idea of jacking tariffs up. Do you remember what happened between Japanese and American steel in the 70s?

Japanese steel was giving American steel a tough run. It was better and cheaper. So, in response the Fed cranked up the tariff on imported steel, attempting to make it more expensive and force people to buy American steel. Two things happened:

1. American steel companies got TOO COMFORTABLE with their new competitive advantage and actually relaxed their own standards, AND stopped innovating towards making better and cheaper steel, like the Japanese product.

2. The Japanese, not ones to let a small tariff get in their way, started making even BETTER steel with new extremely innovative processes. More efficient processes mean CHEAPER steel too. So now they were making even better cheaper steel that could be sold to match the old price, even with the new tariff...

And how did the market respond? Well they bought Japanese steel. That is why so many places in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin look the way they do. That was the birth of "the rust belt"

You want to put American cars out of commission forever. Impose a higher tariff on imported Japanese cars. They'll say fuck you and invent a car that can fly, run on water, and give you an authentic feeling blow job and it'll be half the price of a GM car.

It makes me so angry to know that you have to resort to this kind of crap to make any political headway. It's the fact that it works that gets to me.

Bottom line, over all this country does not want legit things to happen.

Unless we make it so people who own land or people who don't own land but are willing to take a 2 day class are the only ones allowed to vote we will NEVER see a change..... um the right kind of change.

Tell the people the truth, they dont want it. Lie to them about what you cant do, they love it.

It makes me so angry to know that you have to resort to this kind of crap to make any political headway. It's the fact that it works that gets to me.

Of course it works, the system has been engineered that way. Washington was the first and last reluctant leader.

Back