Just a simple question??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drenni

I'm going to put a ZC tranny in my CRX which axles do I need?? I've heard that you can't use the SI's cause they won't fit or will they? Or do they break what is the truth behind this MITH and does anyone know that answer to this question, just want to make sure before it's done I don't want to do it again after it's done.. The CRX has a ZC engine as well <_< , I want to do it the right way so i don't fuck it up. Thanks guys as usual for your help...

DA.Crespo
San Juan, PR

dude, just a bit of advice....i would go with an si tranny instead of the zc. the gear ratio for the si tranny woops the ass of the zc. just lettin u know
john

Originally posted by 2fastaccord@Jan 12 2004, 09:06 AM
I believe you have to use the 88-89 Teg axles.

you have to use 90-93 integra axles and a ZC intermediate shaft (the ZC is the only one that will work) - 88-89 integra axles are too short

Originally posted by hybirdeg@Jan 12 2004, 11:39 AM
dude, just a bit of advice....i would go with an si tranny instead of the zc. the gear ratio for the si tranny woops the ass of the zc. just lettin u know
john

actually the best is a zc si hybrid. the zc tranny with si final drive.

Even if the engine is SOHC just :huh: , or does it really matter... And also I've heard about that ZC-SI Fusion does it really work, that's also something that can be done before the tranny is installed. Thanks for the input guys....

DA.Crespo
San Juan, PR

Back