Just accepted to college

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrahmaBullSQ

Oh man. It's freakin' awesome. I wasn't sure if I was going to be. But if you are familiar with Pennsylvania... the college is Dickinson College. The first college chartered in this nation after the Declaration. It's just a liberal arts college.. but it's one of the finest and tuition is paid for because my dad is an employee. $34000 a year is a bit too much for us poor folk to pay. Thank the lord! :worthy:

Congrats

...I'm waiting on my response from Penn State, I'll have it by friday but i have a funny feeling i'm not going to make it into the main campus i want. i hope to god i do.

nice. early decision? cuz if i remeber i didn't get mine till like feb or so...

damn, a 34k hook up? thats almost as good as the shoe company that is giving 1k per year of service as a christmas bonus. :D anyway congrats.

congrats, and best of luck when attending.

never heard of the school but I would go to Upenn any day if they would even look at my application.

wow 34k a year...you planning on going all 2 or 4 years? congrats man. down here we think anything over 20k is alot, you are one lucky sob.

Thanks guys. I'll try and learn SOMETHING. Yeah... I applied early decision to increase my chances. It was either Dickinson (a private 4-year school) or Harrisburg Area Community College for me (that's where my brother went). Thank the lord I got in. Best of luck to all of you looking into college.

JDMilan - You've never heard of Dickinson??? Man... when you visit east coast schools.... it ranks up there at the top of the visit list.

I'm probably gonna try to major in international business and management. Hopefully I can get an Imola Orange Pearl NSX later in life. *DROOL*

Back