Just another day in PG County Maryland

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
A man set his wife on fire Monday inside the mobile phone store where she worked, police said.

The woman was working at T-Mobile store in Clinton when her estranged husband walked in about 10 a.m. and doused her with gasoline, said Cpl. Diane Richardson, a police spokeswoman. The woman ran outside, but the man chased her, then lit her clothes with a match.

"The suspect went inside with the intent of hurting her," Richardson said. "He didn't care whether or not anybody witnessed this. He had no regard for anybody else who was in the store."

Someone at the store was able to put out the fire, police said, but not before the woman suffered second- and third-degree burns to more than 50 percent of her body.

She was hospitalized in serious condition Monday night.

3 days before that not even 1 mile from my work(anne arundel county). a guy walked into an office building with a rifle in hand walked past everyone and into an office where he shot a guy and then walked out and I believe shot himself dead.

The guy he shot later died in the ER.

Weird thing is. The guy who was shot happened to be cheating on the shooters wife. He also came into my work and I waited on him 2 weeks before. and on top of that he drove an AMG I believe CLK when I priced one out at msn autos it was 92K......

Anywho, My coworker has some friends that works in that same building. They said they were out on a smoke break and saw the guy get out of his car with rifle in hand, he just walked right past them. I guess he was on a mission

Back