just ate lunch, and now i feel like carp :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seriously.

you sound like that douce bag who said:

"Allow myself to introduce..... myself"

Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh:
ok the one about skydiving was total bull shit but hey the others were true. its not like i have anyone to vouch for that in these forums, but i guess u guys will have to believe me. i dont watch the tellutubbies, shit, i cant stress that enough. but the sex is all true.
hell i said the skydiving was just hypothetical, just to see if it was possible. im glad i have all this attention from you guys. warms me right up, not in that way.

Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh:
ok the one about skydiving was total bull shit but hey the others were true. its not like i have anyone to vouch for that in these forums, but i guess u guys will have to believe me. i dont watch the tellutubbies, shit, i cant stress that enough. but the sex is all true.
hell i said the skydiving was just hypothetical, just to see if it was possible. im glad i have all this attention from you guys. warms me right up, not in that way.
:laughing:

Why do you quote yourself?

Quoted post[/post]]
:ban:
oh shit wait these posts area against me. uh-oh.

Awww u guys are being mean to him.. hes only 18 lol lay off... and his comments arent stupid.. I understand them.. lol but then again.. im a girl..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
What's the deal with quoting yourself?

I was thinking the same thing. I think he's possibly borderline mentally retarded. If not, he sure as hell's got me convinced.

Who cares if he quotes himself. it was a mistake...just like i dont know how to quote properly..... but then again....

BAH GET OVER IT~!

Edit: lets just be a big happy family..

+1 for stickin up for em..
But he HAS to lay off the ENTER KEY.... that messes with my eyes and my slow thought processing.

ahhhhhhh dont mess with the 18 year old. all right i will stay off the enter key if that will make you guys happy. But the sex stories, i got a hell of a lot more hypothetical questions. and expect them in the future.

Quoted post[/post]]
ahhhhhhh dont mess with the 18 year old. all right i will stay off the enter key if that will make you guys happy. But the sex stories, i got a hell of a lot more hypothetical questions. and expect them in the future.
it s about damn time some caught on to me quoting myself. Man i thought you guys would never get it. but hey you guys make me have a great day. and im not kissing ass. talking to people in forums makes my day go by faster. Oh yeah and quoting myself was me doing it on purpose to see if anyone would catch on. Dont expect it in the future. the games over. :wink:

18 years old is old enough to not play 2 year old games and make 3 year old comments..

I vote we tie him to a pole and sew his lips together.... And shove the enter key up his ass.

I would certainly be able to stand him under those conditions. As long as he didn't mumble or squirm too much.

hmm. Yeah. We'd have to sever his spinal column so he became a quadraplegic. And I don't know if just the enter key would be enough. I vote we cram the entire keyboard in there.

his comments are cute and naive....... hes trying to be stupid to be funny.. i like reading what he says... its not rude, offensive, political, or totally trying to be a smart ass, or trying to prove something type thing.. and i dont think he has ever said something bad about anyone on HS.. so stop bashing the poor kid

and he said he would stop with the enter Key*

haaahahah Sweet to the rescue. <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">music playing in the back.</span>
Yo though i never bashed on anybody, i won the Friendliest award in high school.
But damit i stopped with the freakin enter key so trying to increase your posts by telling me to stop doing it will do nothing if i stopped already.
:shrug2:
And atleast someone has to agree with me that if my lips were were ties so i couldnt talk
I'D STILL BE ABLE TO TYPE YOU FUKIN IDIOTS. :shrug2:
just my two cents.
everyone enjoy their day.

hence the reason that we break your spine. :)

seriously though, if you can manage to stop sexually abusing your enter key, I don't have a problem witcha.

Look up Infamouz in the dictionary, it was my nickname that my friends gave me. it'll explain a lot about my personality, but hell im a fukin nice guy damit. hahah all of these posts are like "Lets bash his spinal column in, and take a shit on his keyboard so he cant type!!!!" God how about we make a Fuck infamouz thread. NOW THAT SHITS GOING TO BE MADE A STICKY, hahah if it were done.

Back