Just bought a new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

all you need now is a segway, prius, and geo to be a gay car collector!

I support the buy. If your happy with it and it makes you feel better about your self or what you drive or anything else, and if you have fun driving it. Then you did a good buy, its not about what everyone likes or considers awesome or not, your driving it. You should be the one that likes it. Now if you hate the car and you payed an outrageous amount of money. Then shame on you.

I support the buy. If your happy with it and it makes you feel better about your self or what you drive or anything else, and if you have fun driving it. Then you did a good buy, its not about what everyone likes or considers awesome or not, your driving it. You should be the one that likes it. Now if you hate the car and you payed an outrageous amount of money. Then shame on you.

Thank you, it's nice to know someone is so critical. I like it, it drives good, and it's my first car I payed for 100% on my own. So I am proud of it.

I love that video

i saw a bagged and bodydropped Mustang a few years ago at a show that was badass. here it is:

CRFSL109.jpg

CRFSL108.jpg

the car used to be in //NC\\ (Negative Camber which is a really BIG truck club with HIGH quality vehicles that have been in numerous magazines) but some guy in Michigan. oh the show was Custom Rides For Saving Lives in Michigan.

That is pretty sweet. What makes you say it was BDd though? I see plastic running boards and have never heard of someone bding a unibody. There would be no need to since there is no frame stopping you from laying body.

Back