1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought a....

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by TechnoTurkey, Apr 28, 2004.

1. TechnoTurkey

TechnoTurkey Junior Member

UK 1990 Honda Accord 2.2i 4WS (four wheel steering), but I am struggling to find out much information about it over here in the UK - such as what engine model is it and how much HP does it develop.

Its quite nice with full leather interior, cruise, air con and electric everything! I know that it seems quite quick (not fast, but quick) and handles well with the 4WS - do you have that model available in the US?

2. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

we had a prelude with 4ws here in the states. Never heard of an arcord with it.

3. Loco Honkey

Loco Honkey Banned

If it's the SOHC F22, it's 120- 140 HP. If it's the DOHC H22, it's 195 HP. I'm going to bet that if it's loaded, it has the H22...

4. Hatchbacks Anonymous

Hatchbacks Anonymous Senior Member

:werd: I never herd of an accord with 4WS.

Let's see some pictures of it!

5. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

Guarantee it doesn't have the H22. The H22 made its first appearance in JDM Preludes in 1992, and in USDM Preludes in 1993.

It probably has a SOHC F22, but there's a slight possibility that is has a more rare DOHC F-series in there. Just look at the block code, then look at th valve cover. That'll answer some of these questions. :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted