Just bought another new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
Thats right, another whip to add to the stable. Nothing special, just something reliable. 07 Toyota Yaris, dark silver, 5speed. Its ugly but drives nice. The looks will grow on me. It was 12K and I put 0 down. Walked in, signed, drove away :)

I'll have pics in the AM for you TTIWWOP'rs :lol:

Its a hatch.

I looked at the fit. BUT I got an incredible deal on this car and I'm a return customer which helped even more. :)

Nice.

I love toyota. So reliable. And they treat you so fricking nice.

dont' drive it in the keys or along the Mexican border. Because those people can fit their whole family in your ashtray and you'd never know it in the Yaris.

:werd:
Those things have like 16 cup holders and 4 gloveboxes. Do you really need 4 gloveboxes? My one isn't even filled up. Woe to the person who fills all of the Yaris' compartments.

I figure with the baby there's plenty of compartments for toys, bottles or tons of napkins to wipe up messes.

All of my other cars are lowered with exhausts, most arent a legal exhaust so they tend to smell at times. None of this is good for a baby :)

yaris.jpg

:thumbsup:
i love the look of the 2dr (3dr) hatch

the only thing that bothers me is that damn center mounted cluster :(

Its a lil weird to get used to, but it does light up nice at night. I hated this car when it came out, its grown on me a ton. Specially the 12K price :)

I know the 2dr wont be the best for the baby, but the plan is for her to use the SpecV most of the time. We will take this when we go places further then around town. This way the ride is a bit more comfy. Her car is pretty low and rides a lil stiff.

The yaris also presents a choking hazard for children under the age of 3.

I grew up with my baby seat zip tied to the roll cage in a tubbed out Mustang. I'm sure your kid will get over "the stiff ride".

Its more a matter of prefrence. I can afford this car no prob so why not.

The yaris also presents a choking hazard for children under the age of 3.

I grew up with my baby seat zip tied to the roll cage in a tubbed out Mustang. I'm sure your kid will get over "the stiff ride".

...AND LOOK HOW THE HECK YOU TURNED OUT.

Back