Just Bought Azenis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
:lol: discount tire direct owns TireRack.com.
not only does DTD CARRY azenis, they had free shipping on em!!
set of for, 275 bucks!! haha nice! :)
i can burn through these every month at that price :)

B... next time you need azeni's. i got a better price for you over at my buddies shop... let me know and i'll tell them to hook you up

i got mine for about 220 out the door [although i didnt have to pay shipping since i live close by, im sure he can work out a deal with shipping for you also]

I got a pair of Bridgestone S03's for 180, shipped from TireRack.com. For a decent life, HIGHLY sticky true street tire, I'm very happy with that price.

S-03's are the ish in my book.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 24 2003, 11:55 PM
180 X 2 = 360

100 bucks more.

i figure, they are so cheap, im stupid not to try out the azenis

True- but the cheapie price is only for 195/50/15. If you want 205/50/15, it's even more... so the price difference is even greater. You're probably looking at about $130-140 shipped per 205/50/15 S-03 from TireRack.com.

exactly- 2 tires or 4 tires for the same price... hrm, let me think :p

if i dont like these, i'll try the so3's next. if i don't like those, im going back to the p-zero asym's.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 25 2003, 07:58 AM
hahaah yea the 195's are what i got since theey are cheap!! :)

I wanted/needed the 205/50... otherwise my gearing would be even shorter, and I didn't want to have that much speedometer error!

I made my Aznies squeal like little pigs already. I have only had them for like 2 months. I work at Tire Kingdom now and I get them for $49.99 a tire. Thats 14's though. 195/60R/14.

i have yokohama avid h4s and they are really nice. they are very sticky. i picked mine up for about 375 at a local shop with installation and alignment. i really like them they are 295/60/14. and look pretty sweet on my crx

Back