Just Bought It

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Sorry for the shitty pic's but I just got her...

s40c23dbb975f5.jpg

s40c23d79be6f9.jpg

I need to put a rear bumper on the car, Mad Tite JDM weight Reduction.

If you can't tell, it's actually a model car I built... which used to have black/orange interior... but then I got to thinking the white graphics on the outside didnt go with the black/orange interior nor the RED valve cover. So I painted over the orange with some gloss black.

The model is built box stock... the wheels are the 15 spoke chrome wheels, I took the liberty of paint the spokes flat black with a "polished" lip.

I had a spare set of the exact wheels so I cut on spoke out for every 3. So now its a split 5 spoke wheel. Looks coo.

Thanks for looking, Im extremely bored. Wating til 7:30 when my date is spoda happen. Cuase my friends fucking suck and decided the trip we planed wasnt worth me going. I guess with friends like that you dont need any enemies, right? Fuck em...

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jun 5 2004, 04:35 PM
i ran out of paint when i did my itr so it has a white hood

the hood on my beast blew off at 218MPH.

Uhm seriously Im looking for the CF stickers... or a sheet of CF so I can make a hood fer it.

jdm itr>usdm itr

at one point, i bought an itr model and an ek hatch model, with the intention to put the itr front end on the hatch. after about 15 minutes with a hobby knife, i got bored and poured Toulene all over all of it and watched the model pieces melt. :woowoo:

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 5 2004, 06:58 PM
at one point, i bought an itr model and an ek hatch model, with the intention to put the itr front end on the hatch. after about 15 minutes with a hobby knife, i got bored and poured Toulene all over all of it and watched the model pieces melt. :woowoo:

haha i did that with my itr when i messed up on the paint.

I used to build models, usually muscle cars... that's back when I had the room to build and store them.

Ah well, maybe when I settle into my house.

Schweet ITR :thumbsup:

Where do you get these models at and whats the scale size?

Back