Just bought turbo...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

livinlow

All right well I just got a hell of a deal so I did it. I got a ball bearing t3/04e with 57 trim and .63 a/r exhaust housing for my b18c1. Did I get the right one? Going to use hondata to tune and spend some time on the dyno to make it all work. What do you think?

There is no "right" turbo for your engine, It's entirely up to you.. To me that sounds like a good choice but others will differ.

I guess your going custom, your going to need alot of stuff and I cannot stress this enough, RESEARCH!

Well after all the research I've done so far here's what I came up with as my system goes:

lovefab mini-me manifold and downpipe
ball bearing t3/04e turbo 57 trim .63 a/r
spearco core i/c and custom i/c piping
tial wastegate
hks ssv bov
walbro 255lph fuel pump
aem fuel rail & pressure regulator
rc 550 injectors
hondata s200b w/dyno time

goal 300+ whp at 10-13 psi
95' b18c1
stock internals until spring until I sleeve block, girdle, forged pistons, rods

I'm sure I forgot something but that's pretty much it...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 21 2004, 07:49 AM
sounds reasonable.
[post=405556]Quoted post[/post]​

sol, you usually call bullshit pretty early on something if it isn't going to work so to hear you say that it's reasonable is like money in the bank for me. I have to post up the dyno results around christmas time and see how I did.

hah- yeah well i'll be interested to see what type of number you make

on a nit-picking scale, the HKS BOV is pretty slow to respond despite looking really cool- you might want to looking into a quicker responding bov :)

Back