Just curious

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eastbxc

Custom User Title
I am just curious to why the thread foolish spending needs a password to enter?

because it got moved to the NWS room... it started getting a bit too drug related so for the interest of keeping the discussion going, and not putting the website at risk of getting in trouble with its advertisers, it was moved to an area that is blocked from public access and access of the ad bots that check for NWS content

it was moved to the NWS forum cuz it started talking about drugs.

'nws' is the password to the NWS forum. it's used to keep bots, minors, etc out of it, and to meet the TOS of our advertisers (you'll notice there limited ads in that forum) who don't allow gun, drug, or sex talk.

because it got moved to the NWS room... it started getting a bit too drug related so for the interest of keeping the discussion going, and not putting the website at risk of getting in trouble with its advertisers, it was moved to an area that is blocked from public access and access of the ad bots that check for NWS content

That is very understandable. I am very new to forums so this would I had no clue what that meant at all. Thanks for the info.

awwwwww........ i thought their where going to be trannys here........ :gayflag:

Back