Just Curious...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
I've decided to go with a ITR vs. Y1 tranny for my LS/vtec in my rex. What is the going rate for one?Also any suggestions about where to get my hands on a decent one? Anyone have one thy want to sell or trade? Thanks

you know you'll have to convert to hydro clutch right? ITR trannies go for around 1200

My buddy has an EG and used to run a cable Y1 w/LSD and had to run the hasport kit. Now he switched to a GSR tranny and has no need. He ows me so that why the consideration plus I feel like spending som cash!!! I love my money pit! Anywhere in Socal that u recomend? I would like to pick up (maybe from a shop)

so are you looking for the ITR tranny or the Y1? sounds like you can get the y1 from your friend... so why are you even asking about the ITR tranny. the y1 has similar gearing to the ITR, just go with that

I have a Y1 right now. I want to an ITR for the final drive and LSD. Where in Nor Cal I'm going up there in a week or 2? Very interested.

Originally posted by hybrid89@Nov 14 2003, 07:58 AM
Where in Nor Cal I'm going up there in a week or 2? Very interested.

get ahold of my buddy dan, he is in SF. asmallsol and pissedoffsol can vouch for him, he's got some pretty nice prices. if you dont see it on his site, call him and he can get it :)
http://www.rcrewracing.com

Back