Just Curious

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4DRB16A

Im just curious........ Before I did my motor swap I took out my hazard fuse to stop the damn beeping from my seatbelts. Just wondering if it is harming anything not having this fuse hooked up?

Thanks

I am not sure, it shouldn't though. To be safe check your owners manual or a repair manual. They will tell you what if anything else is linked to that fuse place. You could also wear your seatbelt to stop the beeping.

You could also wear your seatbelt to stop the beeping.

thats what I do.

taking out the hazard fuse would also disable your blinkers.

I didn't know it would remove the seatbelt check though.

I had a buddy go through a windshield cuz his dumb ass wasn't wearing a seatbelt, it wasn't pretty.... put the fuse back in and click that shit up

WOW! I wish I knew about this when mine wouldn't shut off!!!! I drove around going fucking insane until I pulled out the beeper and the cluster bulbs!

Track down the beeper, take it out, and replace it with an air horn. Wear your seatbelt, I'd be dead if I hadn't worn mine.
Im000404.jpg

underneath your seat there is a clip, unhook that and no more beeps. i do not condone not wearing your seatbelt because it saved my life once.

Back