Just Curious...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeinGirl

Im just curious...Does height really matter?
I ask this cause I am a fairly tall person... at 5'9-'10
I have a good friend that has been after me for a little over a year and he is 5'7 and he swears that height doesnt matter...
By no means am I going to go out with him or whatever... Im just courious to what you guys think because we have been debating at this for some time now.

lol as a 5'5" guy I can tell you that I want to merry tall so that my kids aren't so short

extremely tall people usually look goofy lol

It matters to me.
Anything 2 inches taller than me is a no go...
My brother in law is 5'6 and my sister is 5'8 ... they look funny.

LMAO
height doesn't really matter to me too much, its def not in the top factors...
might be for girls though
i would imagine most girls want someone at least 3-4 inches taller than them so she can still wear heals without towering over him...

ha... good one B!
I think that as a girl, having someone taller is comforting...
However, Im not quick to judge, so if the chemistry is there and all... it shouldn't matter!
There's another catch though to the 5'7 guy... which I suppose the secondary question should be...does age benefactor? He always says,"it's becuase i'm short right?" I honestly answer and say, "no, not exactly" and thats usually the end of it, since i try to avoid confrontation. But i think... that the real thing is that he is considerably older than I am.

Quoted post[/post]]
I like tall women...mmMMm...long legs.
:werd:

old guys going after young girls is sketchy

lol hes not sketchy...or weird...Ive known him for a long time and he's a really great friend... but thats all that it could ever be... and he knows this cause Ive straight out told him... he acts younger than the other guys/his roommates which are in their early 20's

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
HOW much older?

In my mind...i imagine the 50-60 year old man eye-fucking the shit out of some 16 year old girls. Thats sketchy.

eww... thats just creepy!

Hes in his late 20's

Back