Just Curious...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If someone likes you, then just shut up and feel good that someone likes you.

Tall or not, too much to base life around. Seems to me that this cat has gotten over the whole height thing (I'm 5'7" too). Now it's time for you to do it.

I don't think the question in your mind is "do people like me because I'm tall", it's actually "Do I like men that are shorter than me"

Go from there.

Quoted post[/post]]
If someone likes you, then just shut up and feel good that someone likes you.

Tall or not, too much to base life around. Seems to me that this cat has gotten over the whole height thing (I'm 5'7" too). Now it's time for you to do it.

I don't think the question in your mind is "do people like me because I'm tall", it's actually "Do I like men that are shorter than me"

Go from there.

I could care less if that person is shorter than I am... I was just wondering what others thought about the situation. Hell Ive got a friend that I think is SO cute...he's a DWARF

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...74-85b339f5c38d

try this link

height matters to me. i'm 6'0". about 5'2"-5'7" is good. i dont' want a girl too tall because most of them are really skinny. i like a girl with a little form. tall and lanky just doesnt do it for me.

I prefer a girl thats shorter than me. But it doesn't really matter. I've gone after girls 5' and like 5'10" (I'm 5'11").

I'm 5"9, my girlfriend is blonde, 5"11 and 115lbs. That's the way I likes it. Broad shoulders, thin, moderate schnoobs, tight ass.

So I guess that means it depends on the person .....

Does it to me? Not really, but if I had my choice, yes I'd go for a taller girl.

i havent ever had to worry about a girl being taller than me. .. i'm 6'2".. so i'm my case.. it would matter if she was taller..

Quoted post[/post]]
I asked my grandma how tall my mom was just out of curiosity and she was 5'11... interesting... but not like it mattered to my dad at being 6'7

anywho... to each his own

Quoted post[/post]]
you all look the same size to me...

how tall are you?

Hosmer is like eleven feet tall. He is also completely covered in hair.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I asked my grandma how tall my mom was just out of curiosity and she was 5'11... interesting... but not like it mattered to my dad at being 6'7

Quoted post[/post]]

how tall are you?

lmao... Sasquatch or wookie?

im 6'5'' and i would feel strange as hell if i was with a girl taller than me or even close to the same height

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]

how tall are you?

Me vs. a stock suspension EF w/16's (taken in 2002)

methecars.jpg

I'm pretty hairy as of late...Chrismirage just left my work like an hour ago, he can vouch for my furriness

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]

how tall are you?

Me vs. a stock suspension EF w/16's (taken in 2002)

methecars.jpg

I'm pretty hairy as of late...Chrismirage just left my work like an hour ago, he can vouch for my furriness

great odence raven! lol thats friggin' awesome!

Back