Just Curious...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shes only 7'4 when shes wearing those platforms, but she definitely is tall. To quote a movie:

THATS A HUGE BITCH.

Quoted post[/post]]
ryan- she's skinnier than a swizzle stick. 5'11" and only 115? I weigh 100 and i'm 11 inches shorter... that's not good man...

lol

i haven't had any big age differences... my ex's grandfather was married to 2 different women (not at the same time, mind you), both of them were 30 years his junior.

one of my buddies is dating a girl who's 32, and he's only 19.

Quoted post[/post]]

A girl?! thats a grown ass woman! lol

wow... i didnt notice that his girl was 115 @ 5'11...dang that doesnt sound too healthy at all!

Quoted post[/post]]
:werd:

My woman's 5'1" and her target weight is 115-120. Your chick is unhealthy thin.

LOL. Come on guys, she's perfectly healthy, she's just not "heavy" for her height. She's got a runway model build (hence me noting the broad shoulders) because she's been a runway model for the past 6 years.... go figure :p
B has seen pics of my wifey, so he can vouch for me .... she's not a "swizzle stick" at all, yet that was a funny analogy, Misti. lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
i don't recall seeing these pics....

From this past Haloween ..... remember we dressed up as characters from House of 1000 corpses ?? She dressed up as Baby ???

If memory serves me, you gave her an 8 or something like that ..... on the Pissedoff scale.

I dunno, I'd link the thread but I deleted those pics a week ago from my album to fit for sale pics of the hatch.

Whatever though ... tall girls rock :)

taller girls have those nice long legs which I just love. That's the one thing I don't like about short girls. Girls usually want someone taller then them too so I'm usually hosed. Last time I dated a 5'10" girl she said the shorter guys weren't strong enough to protect her, she got over it when I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder lol

I've dated some tall ones.

the last "tall" one was an asian girl who's 5'10

My buddy dated this RISD girl (who was also a stripper) and she was 6'1

and now that I"m thinking about it, I was "hanging out" with a girl from S.Dartmouth a couple yaers ago who is 6'1 or 2 or something

I'll have to get some Myspace links

Back