just found a huge spider

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You've gotta enjoy the little things. Killing bugs takes me back to a simpler better time. And bugs are gonna get me when Im dead and gone so I'll take as many of those fuckers with me as I can.

A bunch of pussys I tell ya.

The only time anything somewhat gets me weird is when I know it car harm me.

Black snake up close, meh, I'll play with it, A snake I'm not sure enough and its getting close? fuck no.

Spiders, meh, big woop, a black spider with red dots with that hour glass shape, meh, they are not aggressive but I'll kill them if in an area with people. If I thought it was a brown racluse I might freak a little bit.

Come to think of it the only time I'm really iffy is when moving rocks in deeper water in a creek. I've seen my share of snakes under rocks in creeks. That kinda bugs me knowing I have no where to go.

I don't think anyone is afraid of them. They just kill them to get rid of them. Except newb, he kinda came off as a softy with that comment. lol

They splat around here. I have kids, and I'm not going to identify each and every spider I come across to see if its harmful. In my house? Splat. End of story.

And yes, I have killed widows and recluses with fire. Don't use WD-40 as a flame thrower, it leaves black suit all over the place. Hair spray burns much cleaner! :D

Aw, have some fun and get yourself a blowgun and use 'em for target practice.
You'd be suprised how powerful those things are. I needed a pliers to pull the darts from sheet-rock.

E

haha... first thing i did was call a buddy of mine who has a blowgun .. i'm a pretty good shot w/ it... too bad he was out of town

fuck smashing a brown recluse. those bitches jump. and they are quick too. i was about to smash one once and i was wearing shorts, it ran towards me and took a hop. i took 3 steps back and said, "have a nice day, i'll leave you alone now".

HHhmm, GlOWING EYE eh?

You live near a nuclear plant by chance??

Since it's springtime, I'd be more worried about a nest..

Just rent Arachniphobia get drunk, take a psycadelic trip and try to have a good nights sleep....

MMMMUUUUAAAhhhhh..

e

i'm not worried about shit.. just wanted to know what the hell that thing was... its dead now, as well as any other spiders in the garage.. i bombed the shit out of it.. gonna do it again in about a month once it warms up more and they come out of hibernation

just be glad you dont have one of these:

bird_eating_spider01.jpg

i could find worse you know. lmao.
had to rep you for that.

i think you'll be ok as long as you stay out of australia-land.
they have some fucked up shit in upsidedown world.

Australia is the kind of place that if you drop your pillow on the floor at night you leave it the fuck there.

Back